• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

cops decides to film law abiding man

onus

High crime city.

Citizens being victims of thug gang members every day.

Police decide to spend their time and money filming a law abiding citizen.

[video=youtube;U9pR_an07jU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9pR_an07jU[/video]

onus

Most of the cops I know would rather do what ramerez was doing .. taking it easy, wait'in for quitting time

very true.

plus the cop is serving the true interests of the government when he films "trouble makers".

preventing crime isn't a priority for the government.

Primus

Lmfao... "ugghh I have a question about the use of hands cuffs are they used as a restraint or as a weapon.... see I know the answer its a trick question.. I already know the answer"

This guy is great.

onus

Lmfao... "ugghh I have a question about the use of hands cuffs are they used as a restraint or as a weapon.... see I know the answer its a trick question.. I already know the answer"

This guy is great.

do you really think he is great ?

OC for ME

This guy is great.
hand cuffs are a torture device, one of the less offensive devices, but a torture device nonetheless.

onus

99.9% of people arrested are NOT combative or resisting in anyway and they are NOT a threat to officers. However, police still handcuff them.

In my opinion, handcuffs should only be used for felony arrests and/or any case where a subject has demonstrated a specific reason why they should be tied up.

Primus

cop = testliar

Ummm.... its testiliar. Its a play on words. The original word is testifier as in testifying to something. The slight is supposed to imply that officers lie when then they testify so it becomes testiliar. Never heard of a testliar. Wouldn't that just be a cheater?

If your going to say something dumb at least say it right.

Unless you really meant they lie on tests.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Fuller Malarkey

99.9% of people arrested are NOT combative or resisting in anyway and they are NOT a threat to officers. However, police still handcuff them.

In my opinion, handcuffs should only be used for felony arrests and/or any case where a subject has demonstrated a specific reason why they should be tied up.

This:

[video=youtube;HD4n6O3fmyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD4n6O3fmyg[/video]

Fuller Malarkey

...And now this:

[video=youtube;IUxfknrTMq8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUxfknrTMq8[/video]

Look at about the 55 second point.

The difference in the two activities?

If that were a real calf, a dozen or more organizations are looking out for it's rights. PETA will rip the harmee's liver out if he hurts the calf.

The guy shot in the back with his hands up has a vague reference to "Due Process". The public is told "move along, nothing to see here" by armed compadres of the killer. The family is told "there's more where that came from".

Last edited:

OC for ME

A week after the shoot the shooter is back on the job.

Anyway, it is not the cops money they spend while filming citizens. If I film a cop it is my money.

onus

Ummm.... its testiliar. Its a play on words. The original word is testifier as in testifying to something. The slight is supposed to imply that officers lie when then they testify so it becomes testiliar. Never heard of a testliar. Wouldn't that just be a cheater?

I bet if you could write me a ticket and extort money out of me for the typo of unintentionally missing one letter you would.

I'm glad you know what a testiliar is though. I have a feeling you know all about it.

Primus

I bet if you could write me a ticket and extort money out of me for the typo of unintentionally missing one letter you would.

I'm glad you know what a testiliar is though. I have a feeling you know all about it.

Lol why write you a ticket? Not worth the time or effort.

Watching you try to be funny by bashing and hacking it up so you look real dumb is enough for me.

Wise one once said "when you bash double check your spelling". Might've been Buddha. Or Bruce Lee.

Fuller Malarkey

Is this the "Obtuse Act" week?

From Wikipedia:

"Police perjury (or testilying in United States police slang) is the act of a police officer giving false testimony. It is typically used in a criminal trial to "make the case" against a defendant who the police believe to be guilty when minor irregularities during the suspect's arrest or search threaten to result in acquittal on a technicality. It has broader meanings. It also can be extended further to encompass substantive misstatements of fact for the purpose of convicting those whom the police believe to be guilty, or even to include statements to frame an innocent citizen."

Most of us know what a "Brady Cop" list is, right? Lists of police officers who's integrity is located in the toilet. Some cities have entire squads of "Brady Cops" who can't be trusted to tell the time of day.

http://www.policechiefmagazine.org/...seaction=display&issue_id=32011&category_ID=3

http://bradylist.org/

The consequences are few.

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Cops-who-lie-don-t-always-lose-jobs-1262936.php

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2011/jul/23/shawn-vestal-dismissal-of-detective-sheds-light/

It's really hard to believe that someone that tries soooo hard to make "us" believe he is a "pro-fessional" law man, in the know of most things coast to coast, border to border......never heard of a Brady Cop List, and that "testilying" is the "go straight to the top of the list" card a cop can play to get on it.

Last edited:

onus

I have read police reports about myself that were so absurdly dishonest it would be comical if it wasn't so evil.

When I go to court and watch other trials and listen to police I hear so many of the same things.

The public is getting much smarter now though with the video camera and internet being able to expose police and their lies.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I have read police reports about myself that were so absurdly dishonest it would be comical if it wasn't so evil.

When I go to court and watch other trials and listen to police I hear so many of the same things.

The public is getting much smarter now though with the video camera and internet being able to expose police and their lies.

This gives me an idea.

What if the legislature required that for many types of police encounters, a copy of the cop's field report, etc. is mailed to the citizen?

Man, oh, man. I'll bet police credibility would plummet. Everyday people who have bought into the police "protect and serve" PR spin machine would get to see first-hand what the cop wrote. Imagine those people then serving on a jury?

Police would be forced to clean up their act on this point.

WalkingWolf

About you or DS? Do you have a split personality? Looks like police are doing some exposing of their own.