Thread: I lost a dear friend...

Federal Way, Washington, USA

I lost a dear friend...

This is a childhood friend, one of my hunting buddies....I just talked with him on the phone last week when I was in Maui to get a pizza joint recommendation.
    His name is Ryan Momeny...
    Live Free or Die!

I'm very sorry to read about the loss of your friend. It's almost unreal to lose a friend this way. My condolences to you and his family. What a senseless and tragic loss of life.
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood

North Carolina
    Condolences on your loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

Suffolk Virginia
    Praying for you my friend.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    N. Chesterfield, Va.

Cherish the memories.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Whatcom County
    Wow, how very sad. If ya need anything Nick let me know.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Olympia, Washington, USA
    Holy crap Nick... My condolences to you and to his family.

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

north mason county, Washington, USA

Sooo close,,, having talked to him so recently about ,,,, pizza!
    And Now,, so soon,,,, this,,,, the end...

I am ,,,, just,, sooo sorry for your loss... I have no more words....
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Kitsap Co., Washington, USA
    Wow really sad, I am sorry to hear this. My thoughts go out to you, and to his family as well.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Campaign Veteran OlGutshotWilly's Avatar
    Snohomish, WA, ,
    I'm so sorry to hear this. Saw your post on FB but didn't know the details until reading this.

Truly a tragedy, and my condolences to you.

THE SECOND AMENDMENT: Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.
    Government is not reason; it is not eloquent -- it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    --George Washington,
    first U.S. president

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Unhappy How sad

My condolences on the loss of your friend, Nick.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Central South Sound
    Condolences Nick....
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat....Teddy Roosevelt