• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Isolated to alleged credit card theft.

Freedom1Man

http://whotv.com/2014/02/03/raid-filmed-ankeny-police-traumatize-family/

RAID FILMED: Ankeny Police ‘Traumatize’ Family

Posted on: 9:51 pm, February 3, 2014, by Aaron Brilbeck, updated on: 10:23pm, February 3, 2014

Members of a Des Moines family say they were terrorized in their own home by Ankeny police.

Sally Prince is afraid to stay in her own home. “I’ve been so traumatized. I don’t sleep at night,” Prince says.

On Thursday, Ankeny police executed a search warrant looking for someone they suspected of using stolen credit cards to buy clothes and electronics.

The whole search was caught on surveillance video.

Ankeny police tell us they knocked first, but the video shows one officer pounding on the side of the house and seconds later, officers use a battering ram to force their way in.

sudden valley gunner

Defeated two security cameras noticed, thank goodness others remained functioning. This one needs to go all the way with its showing of intent, arguably criminal.

Looks like it meets all criteria for a crime under common law... the act, the intent, and definitely victims....

Also its a crime against a constitutionally limited government when they act outside their delegated authorities.