• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking to Meet With Other OCers in Reno/Sparks!

At Ease

Looking for Open Carriers to meet in Sparks/Reno area. My aim is to talk about any legal issues we might have, who we want in office this November, and just to generally meet other open carriers in Washoe.

SwanSong

Lets do lunch

You can count me IN! Having recently relocated to the silver state, I am looking to meet with other gun owners and learn more about the current climate in Nevada and how we can work together to protect our constitutional rights and improve our situation at the state and local level.

At Ease

Lunch

You can count me IN! Having recently relocated to the silver state, I am looking to meet with other gun owners and learn more about the current climate in Nevada and how we can work together to protect our constitutional rights and improve our situation at the state and local level.

I'm free the 15th, 17th and 18th of this month. How about lunch, on the 17th?

john-in-reno

Monday the 17th sounds good to me, I will bring some info about the things that need to change here in Northern Nevada as far as what the Washoe county code, Reno muni code and sparks codes have wrong with them, along with the library and public transportation

Felid`Maximus

Activist Member
If we meet on the 17th we could meet at the The Pit BBQ. They offer a 10% discount to open carriers.

There is a good chance I could meet up with you all on the 17th.

renoglock22

If we meet on the 17th we could meet at the The Pit BBQ. They offer a 10% discount to open carriers.

There is a good chance I could meet up with you all on the 17th.

I could do The Pit, their food is great and it's right down the street. I can do about 1200-1230