• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dufus with camera 1 Cop 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

onus

A man on a bike with a camera and some courage. A true American patriot.

He could be WA Patriot

Last edited:

onus

Notably absent from this thread are....Primus, WalkingWolf and Eye95

hmmm......

onus

Are you feeling lonely troll?

personal attacks are not allowed on this board.

Grapeshot - Can you issue an infraction to the poster above me for his vicious personal attack against me.

Last edited:

Primus

personal attacks are not allowed on this board.

Grapeshot - Can you issue an infraction to the poster above me for his vicious personal attack against me.

The citation is in the mail. I guess authority is good as long as they oppress those you don't like.

Grape not implying your doing any such thing just making a point.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

onus

The citation is in the mail. I guess authority is good as long as they oppress those you don't like.

Grape not implying your doing any such thing just making a point.

Is your name Grapeshot ? Are you a moderator here ?

onus

I recognize some of those officers..... I've seen them around 4th and Pike/Pine...

You wont be seeing one of them anymore.

He got fired because a "dufus" had the gall to use a video camera to document his government officials doing their job in public.

Unfortunately the tax payers will still have to pay for the lifelong Cadillac pensions and health care plans for this disgrace to the badge.

Isnt it telling how I post this story and certain posters attack me instead of the police officer ?

Last edited:

Freedom1Man

You wont be seeing one of them anymore.

He got fired because a "dufus" had the gall to use a video camera to document his government officials doing their job in public.

Unfortunately the tax payers will still have to pay for the lifelong Cadillac pensions and health care plans for this disgrace to the badge.

Isnt it telling how I post this story and certain posters attack me instead of the police officer ?

I did not say anything good or bad about the police, or you (this time) only that their faces seemed familiar.

Primus

so what are your thoughts on the police officer being fired ?

I missed it... what was the firing offense from that video? The other guy who threatened to arrest him? Or that other officer standing in front of the cruiser talking to him?

It was the guy not in that video that has all the complaint s against him that got fired right?

onus

I missed it... what was the firing offense from that video? The other guy who threatened to arrest him? Or that other officer standing in front of the cruiser talking to him?

It was the guy not in that video that has all the complaint s against him that got fired right?

watch the video and read the story and then give your opinion.

Primus

watch the video and read the story and then give your opinion.

I did watch the video. It says he was threatened by the other cop not in view because he was taking pictures and asking questions. He left then he came back over to find out the supervisors name (commanding officer). They basically told him it was the dude who already told him to kick rocks. A urination contest then ensues between that officer and the camera dude.

From ready the other thread I gathered the original officer (not in the video) got fired because he's a d bag. He has a litany of complaints and he doesn't know how to talk to people. So I'm glad he's gone. One less dude to provide ammo to you.

Not sure what the deal with the other cop is. They basically got into a urination contest over it. If he was smarter he would have realized that's what the camera guy WANTED. But he just fed into it. Oh well we all make mistakes. I didn't see anything illegal by his actions nor any rights being violated.

onus

I didn't see anything illegal by his actions nor any rights being violated.

I'm sure you didn't. That's whats scary about police in America today.

I have my doubts that you are even a cop though.

Thankfully the sheriff disagrees with you and fired this disgrace.

btw - what rank are you ?

Primus

I'm sure you didn't. That's whats scary about police in America today.

I have my doubts that you are even a cop though.

Thankfully the sheriff disagrees with you and fired this disgrace.

btw - what rank are you ?

? If there was something illegal say it? Was the second dude fired? I agrees the first guy who threatened him should.

Status
Not open for further replies.