Thread: Ugo Gussalli Beretta, Maryland disrespects us and gun owners, so we expand in Tenness

Ugo Gussalli Beretta, Maryland disrespects us and gun owners, so we expand in Tenness

"My family has operated our business from the same small town in northern Italy for 500 years. This means that when we make a commitment to a local community, our hope is to do so for decades, if not centuries, to come. We apply this same philosophy to all of our factories and locations throughout the world. Such a commitment is not a one-way street, though."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...cond-amendmen/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

I may just have to pick up a Beretta.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Once the TN plant is up and running. Shutdown operations in MD and move that plant to a liberty centric state, VA is not that far away.

I appreciate their sentiment, but what are their efforts in their home country for their countries gun rights. Give me some time I will look up Italy's gun laws. The right to keep and bear arms should not be limited to just the US, all people should have that right. But I do appreciate their stand here. I would imagine the taxes are a lot less in Tennessee also.

Keep in mind this is a wiki cite, but it appears that Italy is not as bad as other countries, though for the most part they are more stringent than the US. Except for maybe New York, and Kommiefornia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Italy
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 02-05-2014 at 03:33 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Once the TN plant is up and running. Shutdown operations in MD and move that plant to a liberty centric state, VA is not that far away.
    Well I say spread the love around. Maybe a plant in AZ.... Also could save them transport / shipping costs. Have the TN plant cover the East half of the US & the AZ plant cover the West half of the US. :thumbup:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Well I say spread the love around. Maybe a plant in AZ.... Also could save them transport / shipping costs. Have the TN plant cover the East half of the US & the AZ plant cover the West half of the US. :thumbup:
    AND since they already make Colt 1873 clones maybe they can start making Colt DA revolver clones. NOW that would get my attention.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump