• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry or brandishing???

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
GTTTOTP - really? We'll see.

Watching & waiting.

Maybe the the moral of the story is to not try the door of your bank before before the big hand is straight up......not even a few minutes in spite of the fact that you checked to see that employees were inside working. Then standing around waiting for the door to be unlocked - now that is really suspicious and frightening. (sarcasm)

Jamesm760

This is proof that the media is doing an excellent job with the sheeple.

GUN? WELL THEN CALL 911! JUST TO BE SURE YOU WILL NOT GET SHOT!
See a gun? Report a gun.

LEAs do an excellent job by the way they respond to these calls too. They only encourage the sheep to call everytime they see a gun when the person that has it holstered is not in any type of uniform.

</rant>

Last edited:

solus

well financial institutions lost their state sponsored firearm gun free zone statute privilege in dec 11 when it was deleted by NC GA or was that GRNC's doing i get so confused on who is passing firearm legislature in this state...(being factious)

but the other side of the article which caught my interest was "... and later released to Carteret General Hospital for unspecified medical reasons."

course i might not be in sound mind either if i found a mummified human leg in a bbq cooker i purchased, then got into a legal battle w/the leg's owner over who actually owned the limb!!

WRAL is not reporting the story at all so it must be a slow news day at WITN!!

ipse

American Patriot

I watched that case on Judge Mathis and the two men were good friends and Wood had lost his leg due to a plane accident and kept the leg and had it stored in a storage facility when he moved to SC and failed to make his storage payment and Whisnant bought the storage contents at a auction not knowing the leg was in the grill. Wood wanted the leg back and sued Whisnant but lost the case. The two men laughed about the incident in court.

Perhaps the incident is not as reported about the gun either.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I watched that case on Judge Mathis and the two men were good friends and Wood had lost his leg due to a plane accident and kept the leg and had it stored in a storage facility when he moved to SC and failed to make his storage payment and Whisnant bought the storage contents at a auction not knowing the leg was in the grill. Wood wanted the leg back and sued Whisnant but lost the case. The two men laughed about the incident in court.

Perhaps the incident is not as reported about the gun either.

TV, Hollywood, and the media have a lot in common.........drama sells, but is not always accurately presented.

chiefjason

Dang, I know that guy. His family owns the house behind me. Doesn't live there but is up here occasionally. Interesting guy to say the least. Nice enough though. I think he was up here last week cutting down a tree on the property. Might have to keep track of this one. I usually run into him when our dogs takes off and runs up to harass their dogs. Might have to ask him about it if I see him, and have enough time for the answer.

davidmcbeth

Banned
GTTTOTP - really? We'll see.

Watching & waiting.

Maybe the the moral of the story is to not try the door of your bank before before the big hand is straight up......not even a few minutes in spite of the fact that you checked to see that employees were inside working. Then standing around waiting for the door to be unlocked - now that is really suspicious and frightening. (sarcasm)

No moral but a warning to gun owners: be prepared to be demonized just for owning and possessing a gun.

Just standing around waiting for the door to open, chking the door, is what? Suspicious of wanting to do business?

Frightening? Nothing I do can scare anyone .. that comes from the other person, an emotion like any other.