Thread: Royal Canadian Mounted Police break into law-abiding citizen homes to confiscate guns

Royal Canadian Mounted Police break into law-abiding citizen homes to confiscate guns

"Sun News Network on "Broken Trust: Gun Grab at High River," Royal Canadian Mounted Police break into law-abiding citizens' homes to confiscate guns
    For those who haven't heard of the gun confiscation that took place in High River, Alberta may be surprised by what happened here. Did the Canadian government use gun registration records to target people's homes? This show is presented by Lorne Gunter."

1:10:00 Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=XEQiCDYowi4

http://johnrlott.blogspot.com/2014/0...trust-gun.html
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

There's an active investigation into this shitshow. Unfortunately we can't sue our police forces.

Last edited by scott58dh; 06-27-2014 at 01:47 AM.

Much work in the trades in Alaska? That would be where I'd move.

Quote Originally Posted by bchunter View Post
    Much work in the trades in Alaska? That would be where I'd move.
    Which trade?
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Which trade?
    He mentions "trades," so I gather he is asking about what types of work may be available in the icy patch of Freedom to the west of him.

In all seriousness, the man just wants to move somewhere he can defend his family and his life without being criminalized for it. It's the same reason gun owners from The People's Democratik Republic of Kalifornia and the other slave states periodically move to the free states here in the U.S.
    In bchunter's case, he has to consider leaving (what I assume to be) his home country.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Well if there's lots of trades work (construction) then there's probably work for me. I'm a tin basher by trade. I also own and operate a placer gold claim here in BC, so I can run some machinery.

We'll see how these next couple years go for our rights. Big election coming up in the next couple years which will decide if I wanna leave (no guns allowed) or go live in the bush (with my guns here in canada) lol Or move to a place that recognizes its citizens rights.

I've been thinking to myself lately, how, when Canada and the US were first founded, did they become so different in terms of rights? food for thought I suppose...

Cheers guys.
    Last edited by bchunter; 03-04-2014 at 10:17 PM.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Well if there's lots of trades work (construction) then there's probably work for me. I'm a tin basher by trade. I also own and operate a placer gold claim here in BC, so I can run some machinery.

We'll see how these next couple years go for our rights. Big election coming up in the next couple years which will decide if I wanna leave (no guns allowed) or go live in the bush (with my guns here in canada) lol Or move to a place that recognizes its citizens rights.

I've been thinking to myself lately, how, when Canada and the US were first founded, did they become so different in terms of rights? food for thought I suppose...

Cheers guys.
    Constitutional restriction upon government, was the main difference. Most "rights" were rights of Englishmen by tradition and common law. Unfortunately it seems the mother land and her other children have ignored a thousand years of blood and hard fought rights.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Cheers guys.
    lots of construction work in Montana right now, and in southern Idaho, eastern WA/Spokane area especially seems to have lots of new building going on. these are just observations of mine in where I see lots of new houses and growth coming up. try for those areas.... WA/ID/MT are all relatively gun friendly states.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Banned
    Canadians have the RKBA in defense of themselves against the gov't. There are no illegal guns. Such a thing does not exist.