• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is there really a demand for this?

conhntr

Im no walmart hater i like cheap prices. But is there really a demand for these???

33B12543-59E7-4E01-A37F-8810A5E392C7.jpg

I guess we will be seeing these around now!

Last edited by a moderator:

va_tazdad

Only by fools

Im no walmart hater i like cheap prices. But is there really a demand for these???

33B12543-59E7-4E01-A37F-8810A5E392C7.jpg

I guess we will be seeing these around now!

That actually think criminals will not enter when they see this joke.

It turns any place into a Gun Free Slaughter Zone. Our gubermant and Hitler would be proud.

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
WalMart is a very savvy retailer, and shelf space is an important asset. They would not be stocking an item unless they have determined that there is a demand for it. If they have stocked it based on speculation of demand, and then realize over time that it is not selling, they will remove it and replace it with something that will sell.

The comment: "One could argue that since they have some on the shelf not that big Of demand" is illogical. Retailers display their goods so that consumers can see and buy them. It's illogical to argue that because they are displaying the product that there must not be much demand.

lucas340

And the fact that lol was placed after all of my comment meant that or was a joke. I know that retailers space is valuable

conhntr

It just stuck me when i saw it, some old liberal "oh i need to go down to the walmart and pickup up some no gun signs". I just laughed about that thought

HPmatt

I would think the logo s/b a big bulls eye, or 'shoot me in here'