Thread: New Holster!

New Holster!

Picked up a Galco "Fletch" High Ride Holster today. Now I just need to work the leather a bit so the pistol can actually be drawn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A liberal dose of silicone spray inside the holster helps a lot.

I picked up the Venom not too long ago. Put the gun in a zip lock bag and holster it. Leave it overnight. It will be much better the next day.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TCP1984 View Post
    Picked up a Galco "Fletch" High Ride Holster today. Now I just need to work the leather a bit so the pistol can actually be drawn!

Great choice! I own the Galco "Concealable Belt Holster" (OWB). The leather's about as thick as an anti's skull, but 100s of times more useful.

I second () what DamnYankeeOk said, and I'll add to it:
    Baggie and holster your gun AND wear it all over the place while at home, just because. Every time you crouch or bend at the waist, you'll make the holster more comfy.

The leather on mine just gets more comfortable with time, but still holds my 1911 nice and snug.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke