Thread: Gun sign removal

Gun sign removal

Hi, I have not posted here in a while but I thought if get and and let everyone know that several gas stations in Jackson county have removed their "no gun signs" and allow open carry( thought they don't like it). Apparently in all these major gas stations employees took it upon themselves to put up the signs so when the HQ heard they made them take it down( that is the case for Murphy Express, at least that's what I was told from the manager).
    Criminals donít open carry, most donít wear holsters, none care that you have a No Gun sign up. Good job to all stores who posts signs, all of you have opened yourself to criminals. They now know that you are weak and they will have no resistance in your place of business.

Banned
    Did u contact the HQ?

Anyways, nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Did u contact the HQ?

Anyways, nice to see.
    No I did not with the gas stations I have done some at gamestop and they informed their workers to follow state laws regarding oc, I have honestly been cc since I freqently pick up my little brother and I have an IC so I pay no attention to signs now.
    Criminals donít open carry, most donít wear holsters, none care that you have a No Gun sign up. Good job to all stores who posts signs, all of you have opened yourself to criminals. They now know that you are weak and they will have no resistance in your place of business.

Good to hear! Do you know of any other fill stations that are gun-friendly?

Quote Originally Posted by Seif5034 View Post
    Good to hear! Do you know of any other fill stations that are gun-friendly?
    I'm not sure aside from Murphy's there are quite a few privately owned stations that allow them in my area but there are more that don't, a lot if stores don't have signs but when you walk I'm they give you the are you a cop spill and ask you not to carry and to please leave. When that happens I make sure to let anyone I can know to shop elsewhere.