• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting series of articles on Mike Lawlor...

Freedom First

I'm from Washington State but I've been following Mr. Vanderboegh for some time now and he's taken a passionate dislike for your new gun laws there in CT.

His blog was one of the prime movers in getting Fast and Furious on the national radar. He's not subtle but I have found him to be well thought out and logical in his processes.

On to the subject at hand, I just thought you'd like to know a bit more about someone in YOUR government who clearly doesn't have your best interests in heart. If this is old news, then please ignore, otherwise dig in and learn something new. Enjoy!

Letter one or "How's your KGB file hangin', Mike?"

Letter two or "We've already established that you are willing to sell out your country. Now we're just haggling about the price."

Third letter or "The Depraved Indifference of the "Prison Commissar" & The Subversive Uses of the "Wretched of the Earth."

DDoutel

I've admired Mike Vanderboegh for many years, and am glad to see his work being linked in this forum, in particular. These letters should serve to show, not only the kind of dreg Lawlor himself is, but the kind of scum Malloy is, who would take such a dreg and place him in a position of authority. These are both true believers who have delcared war on the people of this state. They see themselves as being smarter and better than the citizen; worse, they see themselves as having a right to rule over those citizens as they please.

I was completely unaware that Lawlor's clawprints were in fact all over the murders which took place in Cheshire, the very reason my wife and I decided to get our pistol permits; how Ironic! This man must be driven from office, and Malloy with him, and any who aid and abet their crimes against the people of this state.