Thread: Here's a laugh - more MDA silliness. Do these ladies take themselves seriously?

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar

Here's a laugh - more MDA silliness. Do these ladies take themselves seriously?

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1725065

Months later, the MDA changes their "story" yet again. Now the gun rights activists were waiting for them to come outside. How delusional can these ladies get before they can be admitted for paranoia related condition?

"This episode of intimidation illustrates clearly that with rights come responsibilities, and passing background checks on all gun sales should be the priority before passing laws that allow open carry." :facepalm:

"Much like Mothers Against Drunk Driving was created to change laws regarding drunk driving, Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America was created to build support for common-sense gun reforms."

Here's a question for you -- if your gun reform is common sense, why must you say it is so every time that you speak of it? Why must every time you say "gun reform" you qualify it with "common sense?" If it is actually common sense, no qualification is necessary... It is gun reform. That is factual. Common sense, though? That is subjective - and individuals need to decide for themselves whether or not they believe your gun reform is reasonable or right. Pure propaganda.
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 02-07-2014 at 02:39 PM.
    Advocate freedom please

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    --snipped--

Here's a question for you -- if your gun reform is common sense, why must you say it is so every time that you speak of it? Why must every time you say "gun reform" you qualify it with "common sense?" If it is actually common sense, no qualification is necessary... It is gun reform. That is factual. Common sense, though? That is subjective - and individuals need to decide for themselves whether or not they believe your gun reform is reasonable or right. Pure propaganda.
    Brought to you by the Mistresses of Propaganda - Joseph Goebbels would be proud.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Class assignment: Compare and contrast propagandizing with education with focus on the stereotypic Goebbels-lie and public-government funded education.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Class assignment: Compare and contrast propagandizing with education with focus on the stereotypic Goebbels-lie and public-government funded education.
    Questions.

Will there be a quiz?

If so, will it be graded on the curve?

Lastly, will it be part of our final grade?
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Questions. Will there be a quiz? If so, will it be graded on the curve? Lastly, will it be part of our final grade?
    Clearly you did not read your syllabus. The assignment is the examination. Yes, this assignment is part of the final pass/fail grade of life. Do you live your life "on the curve?"

Clearly you did not read your syllabus. The assignment is the examination. Yes, this assignment is part of the final pass/fail grade of life. Do you live your life "on the curve?"
    I ask for the benefit of others. I have nearly finished the book. May desire to read it again if I don't like the ending.

This is amusing in the context of the current (media coverage) kerfuffle over the cheating Engineering Watch Supervisor students at Goose Creek Nuclear Power School. I suspect that the leader-instigator asked "for the benefit of others."
    Last edited by Nightmare; 02-08-2014 at 08:13 AM.

Banned
    I'm sure that the victims & their families of Stalin and others like him would have a different definition of "common sense gun laws".