• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Here's a laugh - more MDA silliness. Do these ladies take themselves seriously?

stealthyeliminator

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1725065

Months later, the MDA changes their "story" yet again. Now the gun rights activists were waiting for them to come outside. How delusional can these ladies get before they can be admitted for paranoia related condition?

"This episode of intimidation illustrates clearly that with rights come responsibilities, and passing background checks on all gun sales should be the priority before passing laws that allow open carry." :facepalm:

"Much like Mothers Against Drunk Driving was created to change laws regarding drunk driving, Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America was created to build support for common-sense gun reforms."

Here's a question for you -- if your gun reform is common sense, why must you say it is so every time that you speak of it? Why must every time you say "gun reform" you qualify it with "common sense?" If it is actually common sense, no qualification is necessary... It is gun reform. That is factual. Common sense, though? That is subjective - and individuals need to decide for themselves whether or not they believe your gun reform is reasonable or right. Pure propaganda.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
--snipped--

Here's a question for you -- if your gun reform is common sense, why must you say it is so every time that you speak of it? Why must every time you say "gun reform" you qualify it with "common sense?" If it is actually common sense, no qualification is necessary... It is gun reform. That is factual. Common sense, though? That is subjective - and individuals need to decide for themselves whether or not they believe your gun reform is reasonable or right. Pure propaganda.
Brought to you by the Mistresses of Propaganda - Joseph Goebbels would be proud.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Class assignment: Compare and contrast propagandizing with education with focus on the stereotypic Goebbels-lie and public-government funded education.
Questions.

Will there be a quiz?

If so, will it be graded on the curve?

Lastly, will it be part of our final grade?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Clearly you did not read your syllabus. The assignment is the examination. Yes, this assignment is part of the final pass/fail grade of life. Do you live your life "on the curve?"
I ask for the benefit of others. I have nearly finished the book. May desire to read it again if I don't like the ending. :p

davidmcbeth

Banned
I'm sure that the victims & their families of Stalin and others like him would have a different definition of "common sense gun laws".