Thread: New to forum, Bowling Green

New to forum, Bowling Green

I have only seen a couple of oc'ers in town. Would like to know of others or groups in BG that open carry?

Regular Member self preservation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie45 View Post
    I have only seen a couple of oc'ers in town. Would like to know of others or groups in BG that open carry?
    I'm kind of shocked that no one has done this yet, but welcome to OCDO. You will find that even though KY. is a pretty big OC state that you will not see a lot of OC'ers on your daily travels. At least I don't. I would venture to say that over a 5 year period I have seen maybe 7 or 8 OC'ers.
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke

self-pres·er·va·tion (slfprzr-vshn)
    n.
    1. Protection of oneself from harm or destruction.
    2. The instinct for individual preservation; the innate desire to stay alive.

Welcome Neighbor. I've only see a few Open Carriers within the last few years. I carry every day, open and concealed, depending on weather and attire.
    Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine