Thread: State Senator Toni Boucher - Be Advised!

State Senator Toni Boucher - Be Advised!

We received an invitation to a meet and greet with Toni Boucher, presumably to elicit pledges of monetary support; she seeks to run for governor. Understand clearly, all those who live in her district: She voted FOR SB1160. This should tell you all you need to know in the voting booth; JUST SAY NO!
    Last edited by DDoutel; 02-08-2014 at 01:01 PM.
    D. T. Doutel

What is to the lawyer or cop a "material misrepresentation of the facts", and to the politician "misspeaking" is, in common parlance, a bald-faced lie. And don't let anyone tell you different!

Visit Connecticut Carry and LiarCop.com for the latest news regarding Norwalk v. Doutel and Doutel v. Norwalk.

Get up to speed with all the traitors: http://ctcarry.com/Store/Product/48f...3-d55f5506ec1a
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues: http://ctcarry.com/Forum

Banned
    Why wouldn't you want to meet her? Ask questions, etc...

Be pro-gun control and ask her plans.

I just asked the house gop caucus when their meetings will be so I can participate or view the meeting.

I intend on doing the same with the democrats in the house and senate and the senate gop.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 02-08-2014 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDoutel View Post
    We received an invitation to a meet and greet with Toni Boucher, presumably to elicit pledges of monetary support; she seeks to run for governor. Understand clearly, all those who live in her district: She voted FOR SB1160. This should tell you all you need to know in the voting booth; JUST SAY NO!
    Agreed. I met her at a town hall and she's a big fan of "reasonable restrictions." I'd just go and tell her you're voting against her because of her vote on SB1160. I don't know why anyone would vote for a woman who voted in favor of making CT residents INTO FELONS by default UNLESS they filed paperwork. Anybody who knows about freedom and the law knows that we are by default law abiding until the state proves its case BRD...not the other way around.

obligating citizens to act in order to keep from becoming a felon by operation of calendar is one way we know this law is unconstitutional.
    Last edited by CT Barfly; 02-10-2014 at 09:04 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CT Barfly View Post
    CT residents INTO FELONS by default UNLESS they filed paperwork. .
    I made this exact same argument for the FOIC to support my request to void/nullify SB 1160 when secret meetings were discovered in violation of our FOI open meetings provisions ...