• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

State Senator Toni Boucher - Be Advised!

DDoutel

We received an invitation to a meet and greet with Toni Boucher, presumably to elicit pledges of monetary support; she seeks to run for governor. Understand clearly, all those who live in her district: She voted FOR SB1160. This should tell you all you need to know in the voting booth; JUST SAY NO!

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Why wouldn't you want to meet her? Ask questions, etc...

Be pro-gun control and ask her plans.

I just asked the house gop caucus when their meetings will be so I can participate or view the meeting.

I intend on doing the same with the democrats in the house and senate and the senate gop.

Last edited:

CT Barfly

We received an invitation to a meet and greet with Toni Boucher, presumably to elicit pledges of monetary support; she seeks to run for governor. Understand clearly, all those who live in her district: She voted FOR SB1160. This should tell you all you need to know in the voting booth; JUST SAY NO!

Agreed. I met her at a town hall and she's a big fan of "reasonable restrictions." I'd just go and tell her you're voting against her because of her vote on SB1160. I don't know why anyone would vote for a woman who voted in favor of making CT residents INTO FELONS by default UNLESS they filed paperwork. Anybody who knows about freedom and the law knows that we are by default law abiding until the state proves its case BRD...not the other way around.

obligating citizens to act in order to keep from becoming a felon by operation of calendar is one way we know this law is unconstitutional.

Last edited: