• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kentucky Sheriff Warns of New Revolution if Guns Are Taken

Chief Ten Beers

This video is a little over a year old, but I just now found it, and maybe some of you have not seen it yet.

[video=youtube_share;MoWB6sEI2x4]http://youtu.be/MoWB6sEI2x4[/video]

DrakeZ07

Infowars is the type of place that extremists from both sides of the isle go for all their yellow journalism needs.

Primus

This department has one car and its a mustang? A beat up forfeiture? Is this common in smaller towns?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

HPmatt

Looks like a county with absolutely no continuing legitimate economic interests - coal subsidy payments dying off - and some folks scratching over the funds that are left. Small town he said - she said - I guess the KY state auditor gets to wade into the middle of this.

Somewhat off topic from the specifics here (other than real Americans telling the DC 'masters' to try and 'come and take our guns'…..
Talk radio this week had either Levin or Limbaugh talking about the observation that the Masterminds in Washington were consciously working to 'shrink the pie' - eliminate the traditional growth and opportunity the US generates: shrink jobs being created, increase gasoline, electric and other energy costs, shut down coal mining, implement Obamacare chaos so employers would not hire for new jobs, etc - in order to attempt to convince everyday Americans that for some reason (other than the common sense view that is actually THEIR actions causing the mayhem) that the US capitalist system was broken. The 5 years of Obama-induced economic depression could be used to suggest the US try 'something new' - like 'you really don't need a job anymore' - to get the things you need - Obamaphone, college loans, government healthcare, unemployment money, housing allowances, etc - kick back, smoke some dope, and the Government and the Ruling Class will handle it for you…..