• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Openly visible holsters bring out the anti gun loons

alphamale

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ut-offended-parties-arent-the-usual-suspects/

Anti Gun madness hits the Olympics over visible holsters as part of costumes of skaters doing a James Bond figure skating theme.

"Apparently some folks are in a snit because Shnapir was wearing a gun holster for the couple’s performance at the Sochi Games on Saturday.

Their theme music was from the the James Bond flick “Skyfall,” which likely had something to do with his choice of attire"

See link at top of post.

xmanhockey7

Why does he need a gun holster? Nothing is going to happen. All he's doing is promoting violence on a world level. Think of the children!!!!

MI_XD

Hmm.. Didn't hear the Antis screaming about the Anti-Ballistic Missles in the Opening Ceremony, did you? But then, that was the Russians doing that! But wait... that skater is Russian born (Moscow) even though he is now an American! How can they complain about that! :)

Did you see the pictures of his dad and his Uncle Sam hat!

What about all the screaming and running people when they see those guys skiing and shooting rifles! :eek: Hey, that must mean Open Carry (LGOC) is allowed in Russia, right?!

MI_XD

OneForAll

While watching him perform with my wife, I had to point out that at the end of his routine he pretended to draw from his waist instead of his shoulder rig.

solus

While watching him perform with my wife, I had to point out that at the end of his routine...snip.

i shall behave grape, it is hard not to comment, but i shall behave, honestly...i promise...

sorry oneforall, but....

ipse

Last edited:

OneForAll

i shall behave grape, it is hard not to comment, but i shall behave, honestly...i promise...

sorry oneforall, but....

ipse

I'll bite, what's your issue with me and my wife watching the Olympics and me noticing something of relevance to this thread? Better yet, what is your issue with men watching figure skating? Are you afraid of your own insecurity? Or are you that immature on an adult forum? There was no need for your post, just trying to ruffle ones feathers. Take the childish behavior somewhere else......

DrakeZ07

I'll bite, what's your issue with me and my wife watching the Olympics and me noticing something of relevance to this thread? Better yet, what is your issue with men watching figure skating? Are you afraid of your own insecurity? Or are you that immature on an adult forum? There was no need for your post, just trying to ruffle ones feathers. Take the childish behavior somewhere else......

he was gonna make a sex pun.

Last edited:

Rusty Young Man

While watching him perform with my wife, I had to point out that at the end of his routine he pretended to draw from his waist instead of his shoulder rig.

Well good for him...maybe he is a imaginary OCer at heart. :confused:

Lol. Maybe he was just giving US (OCers) a shout out? Might be wishful thinking, but it would be nice.

@OneForAll: I agree with DrakeZ07 about where solus was going with his remark.

OneForAll

If that were true, why apologize? This is an adult forum, there is no need to take a post to the gutter.

alphamale

I think it was your original post as quoted here.

"While watching him perform with my wife,"

the wording could be taken a few ways.... I thinks that is what all the chuckling is about.

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
I think it was your original post as quoted here.

"While watching him perform with my wife,"

the wording could be taken a few ways.... I thinks that is what all the chuckling is about.

Chuckled when I saw it, too, but I never claimed to an adult, just old....

DocWalker

Hmm.. Didn't hear the Antis screaming about the Anti-Ballistic Missles in the Opening Ceremony, did you? But then, that was the Russians doing that! But wait... that skater is Russian born (Moscow) even though he is now an American! How can they complain about that! :)

Did you see the pictures of his dad and his Uncle Sam hat!

What about all the screaming and running people when they see those guys skiing and shooting rifles! :eek: Hey, that must mean Open Carry (LGOC) is allowed in Russia, right?!

MI_XD

Instead of a drive-by it is a ski-by shooting...

alphamale

It is funny how we make simple error and people see it as funny, and I admit it can be sometimes just like the menu at the Olympics. See attached picture provided to me by someone.

Last word is a funny way to abbreviate assortment.

Chuckled when I saw it, too, but I never claimed to an adult, just old....

Attachments

• lemon in the ass.jpg
    lemon in the ass.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

OC for ME

"While my wife and I watched him perform...."

I got what you meant the first go around.

And no, "real men" don't watch men figure skating, watch hokey, men on skates.;)

OneForAll

"While my wife and I watched him perform...."

I got what you meant the first go around.

And no, "real men" don't watch men figure skating, watch hokey, men on skates.;)

I played hockey in my youth and our captain was a figure skater. Just like football players will sometimes take up ballet. Skating is just that, skating. Learning to figure skate, or watching it will only help you improve your own skating. Like ballet helps running backs and receivers move lightly on their feet. Real men watch what they want, not what others view as acceptable programming. Just saying......