Thread: By 2-to-1 margin Americans believe in More Guns, Less Crime. Lott. blog & Fox survey

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

By 2-to-1 margin Americans believe in More Guns, Less Crime. Lott. blog & Fox survey

This is from a Fox News poll given from January 15-17, 2013, and it was done right after the Newtown attack. Presumably the results at other times would have been even more lopsided.

Anderson Robbins Research (D) / Shaw & Company Research (R)
    Interviews Conducted:N= 1008 registered voters (686 landline, 322 cell phone) January 15-17, 2013
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

northern wis
    I believe this has always been the case but we could not get the info out, before the MSM controlled the content, agenda and wouldn't but out pro gun studies or facts.

Now with the new media we are able to fight back and get the word and facts out to millions who never would have heard it before.

I believe we are winning but its a hard up hill fight.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

In Illinois near St. Louis, MO
    FI - it will always be an "uphill battle". It's a matter of "numbers".
    With all the "low information voters" out there as well as all those "illegals" they want to give amnesty, they have the numbers. As long as they keep giving away our money, that will always be the case.

White Oak Plantation
    Numbers? The only numbers that matter are sales numbers.

Bottom line baby, bottom line.