• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meeting For OCers in Washoe County

At Ease

Ok folks. I'ts about time us gun toting folks got together. Per Felid Maximus' suggestion we will be meeting at The Pit BBQ at 1230 on Feb 17th. No need to formally RSVP but if you plan on coming please post here. Thanks guys. Look forward to meeting you!

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Too late, you're committed. But, hey, that's only 20 minutes in a Raptor, not counting parking.

Last edited:

At Ease

Raptor

Thats totally fine Raptor! Your more than welcome. I love jet noise! I'll let you park it on my pad at home too.