Thread: The perfect gift for you're anti-liberty politicians and "friends"

The perfect gift for you're anti-liberty politicians and "friends"

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-C...pr_product_top

Just read the reviews. I think we could all chip in and gift 100 of these to the senate.

Maybe donations to the local politicians would be great too. Nothing like a, "_______ Demand _______," booth giving away gummy bears to their supporters.

-----

Read the reviews for a better understanding. Those who eat these demon bears might be, busy for awhile after eating them.... Pass the TP.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 02-10-2014 at 06:18 PM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Safety Warning
    Consumption of some sugar-free candies may cause stomach discomfort and/or a laxative effect. Individual tolerance will vary. If this is the first time you’ve tried these candies, we recommend beginning with one-fourth of a serving size or less. Made with Lycasin, a sugar alcohol. As with other sugar alcohols, people sensitive to this substance may experience upset stomachs.

At $120.00/5 lb. bag I will have to pass.

Even Valantines chocolate is cheaper.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Safety Warning
    Consumption of some sugar-free candies may cause stomach discomfort and/or a laxative effect. Individual tolerance will vary. If this is the first time you’ve tried these candies, we recommend beginning with one-fourth of a serving size or less. Made with Lycasin, a sugar alcohol. As with other sugar alcohols, people sensitive to this substance may experience upset stomachs.

At $120.00/5 lb. bag I will have to pass.

Even Valantines chocolate is cheaper.
    I found that out the hard way.....
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

The comparative gastrointestinal responses of children and adults following consumption of sweets formulated with sucrose, isomalt and lycasin HBC

European Journal of Clinical Nutrition
    http://www.nature.com/ejcn/journal/v.../1601389a.html
    http://www.nature.com/ejcn/journal/v...f/1601389a.pdf 104 KB 10 pages
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.