Thread: Bi-Pods?

Bi-Pods?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UTG_Bipod_Glock.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	11261
    Thought this was hilarious and thought I would share it. I am wondering who is selling/buying bi-pods for handguns.
    "So there I was between a rock and a hard place, when it hit me... What am I doing on this side of the rock?"

Quote Originally Posted by DevinWKuska View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UTG_Bipod_Glock.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	11261
    Thought this was hilarious and thought I would share it. I am wondering who is selling/buying bi-pods for handguns.
    No one. Looks like a regular bipod for a rifle. Same picatinny rail set up under the pistol.

In fact that bipod looks like the very same I have for my Ar.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

That pistol looks like it's set up for extreme precision target shooting, so the bipod may not be as stupid as it looks. For self-defense it's a stupid idea, but for a good time at the range it might be perfectly reasonable. (I know. I know. Don't bring in logic when we're ridiculing. My bad, guys!)

I use a bi pod on my TC contenders really nothing un unusual about using one for very accurate shooting.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do