Thread: Storm report - Greater Richmond

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Storm report - Greater Richmond

Major disappointment - Golden Corral on Providence Rd. will not open today, really as I anticipated though.

I've OCd everywhere I have gone today: cleaning the truck (lied there as I CCd), to the kitchen and to the computer. No problems to report.

If you must go out (essential personell?) be safe and allow plenty of extra time. Remember that even a vehicle with good traction can lose it all when trying to stop or turning to fast. Even lane changes can prove difficult.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 02-13-2014 at 11:52 AM.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Major disappointment - Golden Corral on Providence Rd. will not open today, really as I anticipated though.

I've OCd everywhere I have gone today: cleaning the truck (lied there as I CCd), to the kitchen and to the computer. No problems to report.

If you must go out (essential personell?) be safe and allow plenty of extra time. Remember that even a vehicle with good traction can lose it all when trying to stop or turning to fast. Even lane changes can prove difficult.
    All the roads are clear. No problems in Glen Allen/Henrico areas to report. Just bad drivers. Got to leave work early today though
    Was going to head over to Colonial this afternoon, but they're closed