• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Storm report - Greater Richmond

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Major disappointment - Golden Corral on Providence Rd. will not open today, really as I anticipated though.

I've OCd everywhere I have gone today: cleaning the truck (lied there as I CCd), to the kitchen and to the computer. No problems to report.

If you must go out (essential personell?) be safe and allow plenty of extra time. Remember that even a vehicle with good traction can lose it all when trying to stop or turning to fast. Even lane changes can prove difficult.

Last edited:

katenka

Major disappointment - Golden Corral on Providence Rd. will not open today, really as I anticipated though.

I've OCd everywhere I have gone today: cleaning the truck (lied there as I CCd), to the kitchen and to the computer. No problems to report.

If you must go out (essential personell?) be safe and allow plenty of extra time. Remember that even a vehicle with good traction can lose it all when trying to stop or turning to fast. Even lane changes can prove difficult.

All the roads are clear. No problems in Glen Allen/Henrico areas to report. Just bad drivers. Got to leave work early today though :banana::banana:
Was going to head over to Colonial this afternoon, but they're closed :(