Thread: Is this wrong or is it just me.

Is this wrong or is it just me.

Shirley Temple Black died recently she was A well known child star and A UN ambassador and Republican She died of natural causes and flags were not flown after her death.

Whitney Houston Singer and actress and democrat died of cocaine overdose in A bathtub and flags were ordered to fly at half staff. WTF is going on with this.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Wrong political party and wrong race in my opinion. I don't think you're wrong 1911er

Banned
    Who do you think would or would not get a 1/2 flag "salute" if that person died today?

Moved to where

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

Clint Eastwood wouldn't. Oprah Winfrey would. Alex Baldwin would.

I had the same observation.

But remember that it was New Jersey that made that decision as a state where the celebrity drug addict lived. Flags were not half-masted nationwide.

Now if you can find where CA has done similar to NJ, we'd be able to complain further when they didn't do it for Ms Black, who absolutely was a far, far better American.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

It's wrong, but ...

... a hint at the reason may be in the fact that OP capitalized singer but not ambassador. An inadvertancy certainly but suggestive.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    ... a hint at the reason may be in the fact that OP capitalized singer but not ambassador. An inadvertancy certainly but suggestive.
    Strictly an oversight. I am not an English Major.

DEMAND IT