• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

H&Kp2000sk with viridian c5l ...can't find holster

eagleye

Looking for a holster for hkp2000sk with viridian c5l laser and light attachment... Preferably a leather IWB paddle but any help would be greatly appreciated

decklin

Looking for a holster for hkp2000sk with viridian c5l laser and light attachment... Preferably a leather IWB paddle but any help would be greatly appreciated

Generally speaking you will not find a holster for a laser/light combo. You can find a couple manufacturers that will do a combo or two such as glock 19 with surefire.
The reason is because they aren't going to waste money mass producing a holster that someone might buy. They will only make something they know will sell.
You'll need to have one custom made and leather is going to be pricey. Youre best bet is kydex. Take a look at blade tech. I recommend the eclipse as you can convert it to Iwb. I've got one for my 1911 and it is amazing.
Just give them a call and see what they can do.

WalkingWolf

Take pictures and measurements and find a custom holster craftsman, whether leather. You will have to do the wet molding yourself though. With kydex they will need your setup to mold the holster.

For leather they will need measurements all the way around the gun including the thickness of the slide frame and trigger guard, also need them for the light attached.

I suggest do a tracing, take a picture, put the stats on the tracing and mail with the picture. Also add pictures of what you want if you can find them on the net.