• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Former Florida state trooper believes he can prove that Sandy Hook was a hoax

Augustin

Snip from beforeitsnews.com: (videos below)

"Former Florida state trooper Woolfgang Halbig does not believe that ANYONE was killed at the Sandy Hook gun confiscation hoax and has done the research to prove it. Not only does he believe that no one was killed there but he has ALSO been threatened for exposing this horribly played out hoax.

KateSlate11 gives us her take on this new bombshell information in the first video below while the second video contains the entire interview with this wise man, an interview that must go viral for Americans to finally take back our country from the criminals who have stolen it away. Sandy Hook WAS an attempt to TAKE Americans guns and forever enslave us; this interview goes a long way towards proving that fact.

Wolfgang W. Halbig doesn’t believe anyone was killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012, and he’s looking for some answers. So many answers, in fact, that he was paid a visit by some police investigators telling him to back off.

Mr. Halbig isn’t your average “conspiracy theorist.” He’s worked in public education as a teacher, dean, assistant principal, principal of an alternative school and as the Director for School Safety and Security for the Seminole County Public Schools, a school district of approximately 65,000 students.

A former Florida State Trooper and United States Customs Inspector, Mr. Halbig was invited by the U.S. Department of Justice to train over 3,500 school police officers, school superintendents and school principals. He travels the country providing presentations and keynotes to a variety of school board associations and conferences and is a nationally-recognized school safety and security expert and consultant, who has provided safety training and school assessments for more than 4,000 school districts nationwide."

For full story and videos:

http://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politi...r-exposes-cover-up-is-threatened-2462586.html

Additional links to videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgoy8eC0iso (1:22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6roDPt1WYYY (43:37)

beebobby

I'm gonna make a wild guess that this guy is also a "birther " and a "creationist".

OC for ME

Liberals have it in there DNA, there is a liberal gene, to take a swipe at Christians and Christianity at any and every opportunity that presents itself.

See my first post in this thread, it applies to more than the former state trooper at this point.

beebobby

Liberals have it in there DNA, there is a liberal gene, to take a swipe at Christians and Christianity at any and every opportunity that presents itself.

See my first post in this thread, it applies to more than the former state trooper at this point.

Yep, we are just naturally skeptical and insist that extraordinary claims be backed up with extraordinary evidence. I am glad that you admit to the reality of DNA which would not have been worked out had it not been for evolutionary research.

OC for ME

Yep, we are just naturally skeptical and insist that extraordinary claims be backed up with extraordinary evidence. I am glad that you admit to the reality of DNA which would not have been worked out had it not been for evolutionary research.

Back at you from your own site.
http://www.news-medical.net/health/DNA-Evolution.aspx
"DNA is the only biomolecule that has been constantly changing over millions of years and yet maintains a basic pattern that carries a record of life’s evolution on Earth."
Get your own posts straight. There was no "evolutionary research." Evolution was the furthest thing from Mr. Gregor Mendels' mind.

The existence of life, long before human life, on this planet is proven via the geological record. Only idiots dispute this, which I never did/do.

You injected your contempt for Christians and Christianity. You and the good former trooper have a great deal in common regarding fantastical opinions.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Back at you from your own site.
http://www.news-medical.net/health/DNA-Evolution.aspx
"DNA is the only biomolecule that has been constantly changing over millions of years and yet maintains a basic pattern that carries a record of life’s evolution on Earth."

Look at cars...they have evolved too .. still using basic ideas behind their locomotion .. so they must not have been created by anyone but spontaneously created themselves.

You can look at almost anything non-living and come to similar conclusions. If mankind was erased from the planet, together with all of our records ... an outside observer could hypothesize that cars evolved by their own too and have data to support the hypothesis .. especially if the civilization who discovered the planet was a race of machines.

DNA is just a tool or piece in a complex puzzle ...

Look, fish came out of the water ... took millions of years, so they say. Wrong! It took like ten minutes for it to actually happen (sure, prior fish could stay out of the water for short period of time but the first fish to leave and not needed to return happened quickly). Fish's gills can process oxygen from both air and water today ... issue is a surface area one in which the surface area of the gills is greater in the water which spreads them apart whereas outside water the gills stick to each other making the surface area about zilch.

Just like when a person dies ... a person dies in an instant ... alive, alive, alive, alive, dead.

Last edited:

wimwag

I'm gonna make a wild guess that this guy is also a "birther " and a "creationist".

my birth certificate is white as i was born in the 80s and my daughter, who is 6 has the exact same birth certificate as Obummer...Is our president only 6?

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

beebobby

Get your own posts straight. There was no "evolutionary research." Evolution was the furthest thing from Mr. Gregor Mendels' mind.

The existence of life, long before human life, on this planet is proven via the geological record. Only idiots dispute this, which I never did/do.

You injected your contempt for Christians and Christianity. You and the good former trooper have a great deal in common regarding fantastical opinions.

Amazing how much evolutionary evidence has come from Mendels' work, even though he didn't realize what would come from his accomplishments. That's kind of how science works, it builds upon the work of those who came before. No opinion, just recognizing the facts. I have no contempt for chiristians , unless they try and make laws based on their holy book. I feel the same way about any religion/sect.

OC for ME

Amazing how much evolutionary evidence has come from Mendels' work, even though he didn't realize what would come from his accomplishments. That's kind of how science works, it builds upon the work of those who came before. No opinion, just recognizing the facts. I have no contempt for chiristians , unless they try and make laws based on their holy book. I feel the same way about any religion/sect.
Using DNA to prove evolution is a natural byproduct of discovering DNA. What DNA does not prove, nor any other avenue of science, is where DNA came from.

beebobby

" What DNA does not prove, nor any other avenue of science, is where DNA came from. "
Someday, science may prove where it came from, but religion never will.

beebobby

my birth certificate is white as i was born in the 80s and my daughter, who is 6 has the exact same birth certificate as Obummer...Is our president only 6?

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

Pres. Obama was born in 1961, says so right on his bc, so , no, he is not 6. Come on people....MATH!