• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Former Florida state trooper believes he can prove that Sandy Hook was a hoax

OC for ME

" What DNA does not prove, nor any other avenue of science, is where DNA came from. "
Someday, science may prove where it came from, but religion never will.
'Religion" does not attempt to prove when DNA came about, nor where it came from. But, my faith tells me that until science proves, if ever, when and where, my version is just as valid as you version. Yet, you discount my version, out of hand, as some sort of clinging to my religion, unreasonably so.....in my opinion.

beebobby

What evidence do you have to support this? Or is it just your blind belief?

Do you really need evidence that science will continue to make advances in understanding biological mechanisms? My belief is evidence based, not blindly given (like religion).

georg jetson

Do you really need evidence that science will continue to make advances in understanding biological mechanisms? My belief is evidence based, not blindly given (like religion).

Do you really need evidence!?! LOL!! That's classic coming from someone touting their beliefs as evidence based. :D

beebobby

Do you really need evidence!?! LOL!! That's classic coming from someone touting their beliefs as evidence based. :D

Do you really not believe that science will continue to increase our knowledge without someone convincing you. Typical science denier. I'll make it simple for you <crayon font on> Science will continue to make advances in the biological sciences and the evidence is that throughout recorded history science has always advanced (as long as religion doesn't interfere) and there is no evidence that it will stop progressing. <crayon font off>

beebobby

'Religion" does not attempt to prove when DNA came about, nor where it came from. But, my faith tells me that until science proves, if ever, when and where, my version is just as valid as you version. Yet, you discount my version, out of hand, as some sort of clinging to my religion, unreasonably so.....in my opinion.

Do you believe your "version" should be taught in science class as a scientific theory? How do you feel about teaching alchemy in chemistry class? How about astrology in astronomy classes? Numerology in math classes?

OC for ME

Do you believe your "version" should be taught in science class as a scientific theory? How do you feel about teaching alchemy in chemistry class? How about astrology in astronomy classes? Numerology in math classes?
Not taking the bait. Shame on you.....then again, liberals have no shame.

solus

All DNA proves to me is we are made from the same building blocks.

When I was a kid I made many things out of legos.

some of us didn't have the opportunity of legos but rather lincoln logs...oh and no big bird or the friendly guy sitting in his house w/a very calm voice either...

where has howdy, heidi, and doble doody gone? (think their dna is all related to one of the bob's, keeshan or smith, i am sure that is what i read in this cite: http://www.unece.lsu.edu/social_responsibility/documents/2013Mar/csr13_08.pdf) :uhoh:

ipse

georg jetson

Do you really not believe that science will continue to increase our knowledge without someone convincing you. Typical science denier. I'll make it simple for you <crayon font on> Science will continue to make advances in the biological sciences and the evidence is that throughout recorded history science has always advanced (as long as religion doesn't interfere) and there is no evidence that it will stop progressing. <crayon font off>

I'm an engineer dude. I'm not a science denier. If you understood the reason for science then you would also understand its limitations. Science can help us discover the "how", but never the "why".

Augustin

Getting back to the topic....

Here is the list of public evidence that Mr. Halbig cites in the video to support his belief that the Sandy Hook massacre was a staged event:

•law enforcement parked 1/4 mile away upon arrival. Why didn’t they rush to a heart-wrenching emergency if it really occurred?
•no trauma helicopters were ordered. This is unheard of for an actual emergency.
•no paramedics were allowed in the school. This is unheard of.
•officials refuse to say who declared all 26 people dead. By law, this must come from a doctor. This refusal of so much basic information indicates lies and cover-ups.
•official narrative claims emergency personnel didn’t find the school secretary and nurse after 4 hours of searching.
•this “event” included a traffic sign lit with the message, “everyone must sign in.” Officials refuse any comment on this element that would be present for a staged event/drill.
•porta potties were on site; again with no comment by officials and consistent with holding a staged event.
•no names were listed for the 26 children and chorus director at the 2013 Super Bowl event in honor of Sandy Hook. The children resemble the alleged shooting victims. It’s unimaginable to not list these names for such a huge deal.
•no lawsuits filed by parents for negligence against school district. This is unheard of.
•a shooter with Aspergers would have poor motor skills and muscle tone – how did he carry all the gear and shoot with such precision? This combination is impossible to imagine.
•2 homicide investigators threatened Mr. Halbig for making inquiries consistent with his professional duties to learn about this event for future school safety.
•Newtown Public Schools won’t return any calls. Mr. Halbig says this non-cooperation to contribute information for other schools’ safety is unheard of.
•the FBI classified the report on Sandy Hook. This has never been done before, and indicates a cover-up of all the evidence that this was a staged event.
•radio transmissions are consistent in tone and content for a drill, not an actual emergency.
•multiple weapons reported at a limited crime scene were never found. This is not credible.
•law enforcement sent a kindergarten girl from the hall to stay at the crime scene of room 8 to be alone with dead bodies. This is a ridiculous claim that demands investigation and answers.
•no parents viewed the bodies of their children. This is also unheard of.
•no documents are being released via Freedom of Information Act requests. This is unheard of.
•trauma services were never requested. This would never occur.
•tearing down the school is consistent with destruction of evidence, given the HUGE gaps between official accounts and the evidence.
•no bio-hazard company was contacted to clean blood, bodily fluids. This is impossible.
•Mr. Halbig’s inquiries of who installed the school security system has been met with silence. This is unheard of to not get this information to improve other schools.

http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2014/...paign=Feed:+blogspot/hRRzR+(Charleston+Voice)

Primus

Seems like a lot of "unheard ofs" and "indications". Or "impossibles".

For example.. "no biohazard company called to clean up blood this is impossible". What is that based on? I've seen fore department hose blood of plenty of streets. Have yet to see a "biohazard company" arrive on any scene actually not saying that its never the case. I'm saying its not ALWAYS the case.

"Inquires on who installed security system.... unheard of". Really?

I've heard this idea tossed around before and I was hoping for better "evidence" to sway me. This seems to lack evidence.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Primus

"No parents viewed the bodies. Unheard of"..... what are we basing that on? This guy just saying that? If anyone believes this let me know. PM me I've got a real nice bridge to sell you... its mint I swear...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

mikeyb

Getting back to the topic....

< snip> Crazy guy saying "this is unheard of" because he never heard it...

This guy is off his rocker and a complete idiot.

a shooter with Aspergers would have poor motor skills and muscle tone – how did he carry all the gear and shoot with such precision? This combination is impossible to imagine.

People with Aspergers function normally, as Aspergers is a mental syndrome, not physical. A quick read on Wikipedia will do wonders. My sister works with a woman who has Asperger's.

OC for ME

I'm an engineer dude. I'm not a science denier. If you understood the reason for science then you would also understand its limitations. Science can help us discover the "how", but never the "why".

People with Aspergers function normally, as Aspergers is a mental syndrome, not physical. A quick read on Wikipedia will do wonders. My sister works with a woman who has Asperger's.
Tinfoil is widely know to interfere with Interwebz connections. The indications of this interference is gibberish being gleaned from the Webz.

Gallowmere

Best I can figure is that he somehow confused Aspergers with Multiple Sclerosis. Either way, ol' boy's not all there. It's been a while since I saw a conspiracy theory that actually made me have to refrain from repeatedly whacking my forehead into my keyboard.

Last edited: