• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Move out and Draw fire. Open Carrier's speech at a constitutional rights rally.

40grit

rights rally

Rob, Great speech and thanks for your service. But check your history Ed. [Claudette Colvin] Born September 5, 1939.

HPmatt

Very good speech - once you got going you weren't nervous at all. Sorry about your cousin but thanks to him & his brother for their service.
We basically are the American Englishmen, with English common law rights, but no king. Geo Washington passed on the opportunity like that of Cincinnatus.

Fuller Malarkey

Thank you for the video link, and thank you for what you do. I believe you've got something there with the "Move out and draw Fire" to build on.

sudden valley gunner

Rob, Great speech and thanks for your service. But check your history Ed. [Claudette Colvin] Born September 5, 1939.

Slight correction, I never served, I have a problem with "authority"....;). I have great respect for those who do and none for the politicians who put them in harms way.

Thank you greatly for the reminder, I would never want to demean anyone's efforts for moving out and drawing fire. Claudette Colvin is a hero!

Last edited:

OC for ME

Lots of people do. Enough such that you'd think "authorities" would take a hint and wonder, "Gee, I wonder if there is something about 'authority' that violates the fundamental nature of Man, the human spirit, the human mind?"
careful.....next thing you know folks will be advocating that parental authority be challenged.....more than is already done so by the parent's kids. ;)

40grit

Unabridged

Slight correction, I never served, I have a problem with "authority"....;). I have great respect for those who do and none for the politicians who put them in harms way.

Thank you greatly for the reminder, I would never want to demean anyone's efforts for moving out and drawing fire. Claudette Colvin is a hero!

Rob you need a better dictionay try unabridged. service [n: 1. an act of help or assitance ]

Dave_pro2a

Correction: you ARE serving, surely in part due to your problem with illegitimate authority.

Your service is of EQUAL value to any other citizen's service (be it a Judge, LEO, or military member, etc.).

Thanks.

Last edited: