• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I think we've seen some of these on here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO0IBAN8FSY&list=PLFvDarl5GdjZMnXYb6kBDGt8z7tNHFGEG

Is the bit about the empty gun, empty mag, rounds in your pocket, true? Unless you have the CHL? I guess they make it so you can only carry as a statement and not really for defense. Has anyone looked into getting that repealed? If it is just a city ordinance then contact some of the city council and get them to fix that.

Primus

$20.00 to a charity of grapeshots choosing. Need proof though. The kid runs by and covers his face like three times so not sure how you van prove it. But I'm down with charity bets.

Edit: some guidelines. Encounter does NOT mean... hey way at an officer. I mean encounter as in a stop such as whatever his father was involved in. I'd even accept if he was present when his father was stopped.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fuller Malarkey

This....

Actually, here's an example...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmrhZPhvEJg

My biggest issue with this is the kid running around with the sign. "I'm scared of DPS". Seriously? I'd bet money that kid has never even encountered an officer. Talk about using your kids as pawns.

Sure doesn't look much like this...

$20.00 to a charity of grapeshots choosing. Need proof though. The kid runs by and covers his face like three times so not sure how you van prove it. But I'm down with charity bets.

Edit: some guidelines. Encounter does NOT mean... hey way at an officer. I mean encounter as in a stop such as whatever his father was involved in. I'd even accept if he was present when his father was stopped.

Backpedalling a "trained skill", or do you come by it "naturally"?

Last edited:

Primus

This....

Sure doesn't look much like this...

Backpedalling a "trained skill", or do you come by it "naturally"?

Lol what no bet?

Its not called back pedaling.... its called knowing who plays BS games. To a normal person they'd understand my intent on saying the kid never felt with a cop. Hence mW not having to spend time examining that.

For the special folks such as yourself, you intentionally seize upon it and attempt to make it something its not. I even offered to play your game and bet as long as the money went to charity. But if I'm betting money you bet (get it) I'm going to make the guidelines clear. So ball is in your court my friend.

Do you always twist or does it done naturally? :)

WalkingWolf

Well it is certainly clear who is playing a bovine scat game. First a bet, then try to weasel out of the bet. And then accuse someone else of BS games. Primus this is very typical of your posting style, is it any wonder that you have ZERO credibility.

BTW I believe that was the preacher that was dragged out of his car and beaten by US Customs agents.

Last edited:

Primus

Well it is certainly clear who is playing a bovine scat game. First a bet, then try to weasel out of the bet. And then accuse someone else of BS games. Primus this is very typical of your posting style, is it any wonder that you have ZERO credibility.

BTW I believe that was the preacher that was dragged out of his car and beaten by US Customs agents.

I'll take that as the nicest thing you've ever said to me. :)

Primus

Since we are placing bets.....I bet you aren't a cop.

I don't make bets with unemployed. Or those living off money from the .gov.

My point was made... so the threesome can be hurt all you want. I didn't tell him to come in here and act like that as usual. He couldve been a normal poster and I don't know.... responded to either videos? Both videos were about open carrying by open carriers. The first was a guy who seems pretty active in making rallies or meet/greets happen. The second was an example of what the FIRST guy calls "stupid open carry videos".

But that's all lost.... too busy with the personal crap as usual. I'm honestly ok with it... it speaks volumes about some of the posters on here.

sudden valley gunner

My point was made... so the threesome can be hurt all you want. I didn't tell him to come in here and act like that as usual. He couldve been a normal poster and I don't know.... responded to either videos? Both videos were about open carrying by open carriers. The first was a guy who seems pretty active in making rallies or meet/greets happen. The second was an example of what the FIRST guy calls "stupid open carry videos".

But that's all lost.... too busy with the personal crap as usual. I'm honestly ok with it... it speaks volumes about some of the posters on here.

By your reasoning we shouldn't be making bets with you either....;)

Fuller Malarkey

A point was made, just not the one you'd like us to believe was made.

The point obvious to most is that it takes a special kind of ass, one that does not open carry, one that does not support open carry, one that hangs around an open carry support site to belittle the attempts of those that are standing up for all of us and our rights against the opinions of sadistic power hungry thugs.

That point, well established, has been reconfirmed here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.