• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dunn trial

Contrarian

Dunn

"For those who somehow missed this one-IN a nutshell:
Altercation begins in a gas station parking lot over how loud some black gangsta-wannabes ..."

OK - no bias here...I wasn't there to see these people and I suspect that you weren't either.

If you want to initiate a discussion, how about limiting the slant and just state your question?

In any event, beating an expired equine - unless the Prosecutor refiles charges on the murder count this game is over.

notalawyer

"For those who somehow missed this one-IN a nutshell:
Altercation begins in a gas station parking lot over how loud some black gangsta-wannabes ..."

OK - no bias here...I wasn't there to see these people and I suspect that you weren't either.

If you want to initiate a discussion, how about limiting the slant and just state your question?

In any event, beating an expired equine - unless the Prosecutor refiles charges on the murder count this game is over.

unless the Prosecutor refiles charges on the murder count this game is over.
Um, ever heard of an appeal?

Contrarian

Dunn

"Dunn's lawyer, Cory Strolla, talked about an appeal but acknowledged the likelihood that his client, at age 47, was looking at "basically a life sentence."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/15/justic...rial-reaction/"

When the attorney admits this your chance of successfully fighting are slim.

notalawyer

SHE? FYI - Cory is a HE. (with 5 PM beard shadow at 9 AM, btw)

My apologies. Not sure why I made the assumption the the defendant's lawyer was female.

Must be some sort of gender bias. That or I still harbor ill will towards another 'Cor[e]y': You know ,the one responsible for the unlawful persecution of one George Zimmerman.