Thread: Family says Moore Police beat father to death

Family says Moore Police beat father to death

A tragedy for US.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Depressing. Yet another isolated incident. I'll ad it to my FB site.
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 02-18-2014 at 08:37 AM.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

A child will live with the memory of her father taken in this citizen funded killing frenzy.

Since May 1, 2013 U.S. police have killed 835 people. Several times that many people have been beaten, raped, robbed, shot. Unknown is how many have been intimidated into silence and submission.

Wanna hear something reassuring? Moore police say they are investigating the incident.

http://kfor.com/2014/02/17/widow-pol...ed-in-custody/

The video contains some audio of the police rationalization for stealing the widow's phone that contains the video of the killing frenzy. An "official" is heard saying "We're taking your phone, see, You're helping us....". Like, why in hell would the victim's family want to help in the cover up of their family member's extermination?!?!?

I know, a reasonable person would want to help the people responsible for clubbing their family member to death, before the blood is even dry. I must be missing all the reasonable genes......
    Last edited by Fuller Malarkey; 02-18-2014 at 03:10 PM.
    Liberty is so strongly a part of human nature that it can be treated as a no-lose argument position.
    ~Citizen

From the cop’s perspective, the expression “law-abiding citizen” is a functional synonym for “Properly obedient slave".

"People are not born being "anti-cop" and believing we live in a police state. That is a result of experience."

Banned
    Police released a statement that said, in part: “Officers make every effort to communicate effectively…In almost all cases, it is the person’s behavior and actions who we contact that dictate police response rather than the communication barriers present. That is certainly the case in this specific matter…”
    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...ning-gestures/ ^^^

Here's another ... I guess these cops do know sign language ... the language of "fists a fury"

Of course, all charges dropped ... in CA

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Here's another ... I guess these cops do know sign language ... the language of "fists a fury"

Of course, all charges dropped ... in CA
    "All charges dropped"? Nyaah! "On February 12, 2014, DRLC and the Law Offices of John Burton filed suit in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California against the City of Hawthorne and the Hawthorne Police Department. The lawsuit alleges that Hawthorne police officers unlawfully assaulted and brutally tasered Jonathan Meister, who is profoundly deaf, while he attempted to explain to officers through strong gesticulations that he was given permission to retrieve personal items in storage from the exterior of a friend's back porch. "http://www.disabilityrightslegalcenter.org/drlc-sues-city-hawthorne-and-hawthorne-police-department
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

http://newsok.com/moore-police-respo...rticle/3934940

Workin' on the spin. This chief's defensive stance offers no reason to believe an objective investigation will occur. Ipredict a viable story will be put out and all other attempts at transparency will be aggressively deflected.

Who in their right mind that witnessed this would come forth and risk being silenced by those "investigating"?

The District attorney has covered his ass it seems. The DA can shrug their shoulders and claim all they had to go on was the information submitted by the investigation, which was conducted by the same people who killed the victim.......
    Liberty is so strongly a part of human nature that it can be treated as a no-lose argument position.
    ~Citizen

From the cop’s perspective, the expression “law-abiding citizen” is a functional synonym for “Properly obedient slave".

"People are not born being "anti-cop" and believing we live in a police state. That is a result of experience."

I see the cops are worried about themselves:

“No one in this police department relishes these kinds of moments,” Stillings said. “I know it’s a difficult job they do.”
    Translation 'No one in this PD relishes getting caught on video having these kinds of moments'.

“Right now, I feel more afraid to call police or have police around me than probably a criminal,” she said.
    Smart lady. I wish her good luck!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick9 View Post
    I see the cops are worried about themselves:

Translation 'No one in this PD relishes getting caught on video having these kinds of moments'.

Smart lady. I wish her good luck!
    I have guns to protect me from the gov't ... not to much worried about other criminals.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Just another LEO bashing thread. There are ills in our society and a place to vent them. OCDO is not that place.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.