• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Family says Moore Police beat father to death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuller Malarkey

A child will live with the memory of her father taken in this citizen funded killing frenzy.

Since May 1, 2013 U.S. police have killed 835 people. Several times that many people have been beaten, raped, robbed, shot. Unknown is how many have been intimidated into silence and submission.

Wanna hear something reassuring? Moore police say they are investigating the incident.

http://kfor.com/2014/02/17/widow-po...out-permission-after-husband-died-in-custody/

The video contains some audio of the police rationalization for stealing the widow's phone that contains the video of the killing frenzy. An "official" is heard saying "We're taking your phone, see, You're helping us....". Like, why in hell would the victim's family want to help in the cover up of their family member's extermination?!?!?

I know, a reasonable person would want to help the people responsible for clubbing their family member to death, before the blood is even dry. I must be missing all the reasonable genes......

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Police released a statement that said, in part: “Officers make every effort to communicate effectively…In almost all cases, it is the person’s behavior and actions who we contact that dictate police response rather than the communication barriers present. That is certainly the case in this specific matter…”
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014...sing-sign-language-with-threatening-gestures/ ^^^

Here's another ... I guess these cops do know sign language ... the language of "fists a fury"

Of course, all charges dropped ... in CA

Fuller Malarkey

http://newsok.com/moore-police-respond-to-norman-mans-death-outside-warren-theatre/article/3934940

Workin' on the spin. This chief's defensive stance offers no reason to believe an objective investigation will occur. Ipredict a viable story will be put out and all other attempts at transparency will be aggressively deflected.

Who in their right mind that witnessed this would come forth and risk being silenced by those "investigating"?

The District attorney has covered his ass it seems. The DA can shrug their shoulders and claim all they had to go on was the information submitted by the investigation, which was conducted by the same people who killed the victim.......

Maverick9

I see the cops are worried about themselves:

“No one in this police department relishes these kinds of moments,” Stillings said. “I know it’s a difficult job they do.”

Translation 'No one in this PD relishes getting caught on video having these kinds of moments'.

“Right now, I feel more afraid to call police or have police around me than probably a criminal,” she said.

Smart lady. I wish her good luck!

davidmcbeth

Banned
I see the cops are worried about themselves:

Translation 'No one in this PD relishes getting caught on video having these kinds of moments'.

Smart lady. I wish her good luck!

I have guns to protect me from the gov't ... not to much worried about other criminals.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Just another LEO bashing thread. There are ills in our society and a place to vent them. OCDO is not that place.

Status
Not open for further replies.