• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Made an OC Info Site

garand_guy

When it's up for renewal, my offer stands.

Well thank you, kind sir.

Those look pro garand_guy! Nicely done.

I've never had a "bad" encounter (except for once when I put myself into an easy-to-box-in situation, but nothing bad resulted from it), yet this idea of being able to point the sheeple in the direction of the actual statutes could really come in handy. I'll see what I can do about making some cards myself, even if OC is rather boring in AZ:p.

ADD.
Looked at the site, and it makes some good points. My only recommendation (request?) would be the inclusion of some more stories under the category of the "macho man" myth. Just to really hammer that sexist notion that only males have any interest in guns.

Here are some links from another thread here on OCDO:

Thank you for the compliment and suggestions. Never hurts to educate anyone wherever you live.

garand_guy

FYI, I added a section on concealed carry. Maybe a little off-topic here, but what the heck.

hhofent

Beautiful. It's a great idea, and the professional card will probably put some sheeples minds at ease. I really really like this idea. Now if only someone would make one for iowa, or a nationwide one..

Sent from my SCH-R680 using Tapatalk 2

jfrey123

Beautiful. It's a great idea, and the professional card will probably put some sheeples minds at ease. I really really like this idea. Now if only someone would make one for iowa, or a nationwide one..

Sent from my SCH-R680 using Tapatalk 2

Too much info for a business card. But handgunlaws.us has that otherwise handled.

garand_guy

Nevadacarry.org is now live!

Covers both open carry (home page) and concealed carry. Plus I have a blog now too. The old address still works (heck, I'm simply redirecting anyhow).