• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan OCer Arrested?

Raggs

No I meant if they were on separate days. I can't make both sadly

I agree with Ezerharden. I could possibly attend if it did not have to be on the same day as an event that was set up a month and a half ago. I understand hard feelings truly, but we cannot let the hard feelings get in the way of our goal here.

Michigander

No hard feelings that I am aware of, just trying to be efficient. Anybody else want to commit to making both? We have to deal with a lot of insane laws, but none say we can't still bump the date if needed. ;)

Let's also not be stupid and burn up all that gas and time if it's only a small hand full of people. No reason not to be sensible and efficient unless we're talking about some pretty big numbers.

Last edited:

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
Thanks to everyone for having me. We can meet up any time what ever fit everyone. I still open carry. I am looking to sue the department of Romulus police. They keep hassling me that I'm opening carrying. I'm just waiting on a day we all get together and meet and stand up for our right's. I'm 23 year's old and I will not lose my rights to some cop's thay hate to see citizens arm.
What were you carrying? The tape seems to start after you were disarmed. (or I didn't see your gun being taken)

Xpiatio

I'd definitely go to this if not on a Sunday morning. Church cones first.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Michigander

Gotta have your priorities straight as best as you can for yourself, but sunday at 10 or 11 am is the typical time since almost everyone will have the day off and no obligations.

Raggs

Gotta have your priorities straight as best as you can for yourself, but sunday at 10 or 11 am is the typical time since almost everyone will have the day off and no obligations.

Sadly I agree with Michigander on this one... however if we could do this on a Saturday and get a good turnout I would have little issue with it.

FreeInAZ

I'd definitely go to this if not on a Sunday morning. Church cones first.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Any chance of going to a later service? I know on those odd Sunday events that popped up I could catch a Saturday service with my former MI church. Just a thought , but as others have said your faith coming first is 100% understandable. :thumbup:

I will be there in spirit. That alone should scare the crap out of them. :p

Michigander

Sadly I agree with Michigander on this one... however if we could do this on a Saturday and get a good turnout I would have little issue with it.

Usually the number of people who cannot bring themselves to skip church or catch an early service then make a drive are smaller than the number of people who can't do saturdays, though if a ton of people had that issue we could certainly do a saturday. But of course if ebaby has specific time and date needs, that should be given quite a bit of consideration as well, because I'd hate to do the event without him.

Last edited:

Raggs

Usually the number of people who cannot bring themselves to skip church or catch an early service then make a drive are smaller than the number of people who can't do saturdays, though if a ton of people had that issue we could certainly do a saturday. But of course if ebaby has specific time and date needs, that should be given quite a bit of consideration as well, because I'd hate to do the event without him.

My over-riding concern is a good turnout. IT would be very nice to get ebaby's input on this as well, he likely knows the area better than us.

Michigander

About half a dozen of us did a follow up walk around Romulus several months later after the initial walk. We tried to contact ebaby before going and never got in contact. I do hope things are well for him.