• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Law maker has ND, is a Democrat

davidmcbeth

Banned
I say give her 1000 of the same model gun when she goes to caucus with her democratic buddies.

Also, who is paying to repair the hole(s) she made?

I never had a gun just discharge outta thin air.

Grim_Night

"state police say that because it was an accident, there was no criminal intent and therefor no criminal charges will be filed."

So let me get this straight... Based on this logic, if she had killed or injured somebody, it would have been ruled an "accident". What if Joe Citizen has a similar issue, it would be ruled "negligent" or an "accident"?

2OLD2W8

This is old news and has been throughly discused here. Leslie Combs is a strongly pro gun legislator. She made an embarassing mistake. This issue has died and further discussion of it will do us no good. Ky. Democrats are often more conservative and gun friendly than Republicans in other states. Let's let it die again.

throughly discused here.

Maybe not....

further discussion would do us no good
????? Wow...Really?

The quantity of visitors to this forum is not static, some members may not view the threads for months, people come and go. Heck, I would even guess there is probably a new member here occasional. I'm surprised to read you would state such a negative view. :confused:

MrOverlay

Negligent discharges are unfortunately fairly common when it comes to firearms. If one does maintain a semblance of gun safety though, normally nothing serious happens other than embarrassment.

I wonder how many of us have also had a ND and will admit it?

I'll go first. Yes I have. Hole in the living room floor. Lesson learned.

Primus

Negligent discharges are unfortunately fairly common when it comes to firearms. If one does maintain a semblance of gun safety though, normally nothing serious happens other than embarrassment.

Knock on wood haven't had one yet. But happened to see a Brit have 4 in a row at a clearing barrel before someone grabbed him and told him to drop the magazine.... bang... rack... bang... co fused look.... rack... bang..... confused look.... rack.... bang..... lol

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

09jisaac

My only ND was, luckily, outside.

A friend put my firearm up. The magazine was out and I thought it was unloaded. I decided to put the internal hammer down. BANG. Luckily I always point my firearms in a safe direction when I am doing something STUPID.

Grim_Night

I'll also admit to having one and only one *sheepish*. Made a critical error of forgetting to remove the magazine while trying to disassemble my firearm. pulled the trigger like you would on a glock to release the slide and *BANG*. My roommate and I looked at each other with the same blank expression on our faces as if to say "um... that wasn't suppose to happen...". Lucky for me and my roommate, all my other safety training was in place so the only thing that was hit by the bullet was the floor (and a little piece of skin on the palm of my hand ._.).