• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

anyone watching YT and liveleak videos out of ukraine ?

onus

Makes me believe even more in Americans constitution and bill of rights....specifically the 2nd amendment.

Some really graphic stuff coming out of Ukraine right now. Stuff I wouldn't tolerate here in America. Stuff the Russian backed goons in the government are getting away with because everyday citizens don't have sniper rifles in Ukraine.

I would love to donate some money and some guns to the people over there.

mobiushky

Makes me believe even more in Americans constitution and bill of rights....specifically the 2nd amendment.

Some really graphic stuff coming out of Ukraine right now. Stuff I wouldn't tolerate here in America. Stuff the Russian backed goons in the government are getting away with because everyday citizens don't have sniper rifles in Ukraine.

I would love to donate some money and some guns to the people over there.

Check into some of the stuff happening in Mexico. You may not have to go far to be involved. Bordering on a full on revolution down there.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
+1 on the Ukrainians fighting back.

Thomas Jefferson remarked to the effect that God forbid we go twenty years without an insurrection to remind government the people possess the spirit of resistance.

From what I can tell, the reason they're agitated is ongoing endemic government corruption. I guess they're "had it" with government-as-usual.

My favorite video was the armored troop transport that received a literal shower of molotov cocktails. First there was one, then a second, then maybe a dozen--all in just a few seconds. They may not have many guns, but they seem to be carrying several small molotov cocktails each.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Sounds like fighting back is working. CBS just reported that the Ukrainian chief thief aka president is asking for a truce.

OC for ME

A clear demonstration that your fellow citizen, employed by the state, will likely have no qualms in shooting you because his boss told him to shoot you. The reason the state gives for you needing to be shot usually does not jive with why you placed yourself in the position to be shot.

The citizens need to press their attack. They need to "inform" the local "defense forces" that their continued support for a obviously corrupt government will engender severe consequences. The bloodshed has started, the citizens would be wise to not bite at the "president's" peace offering. It will only give him time to reenforce and wage further war on his fellow countrymen.

HPmatt

If the Ukraine Prez is going to ground in his hometown stronghold, is this a precursor to leaving the door open so the Russians can invade Ukraine? Citizens don't have real means to repel them, Bamster ain't going to interrupt his golf game and vacays, SecDef couldn't get his counterpart to answer his phone calls - 'he's in the bathroom'; EU has transformed their armies to job corp wussies…looks like Ukraine is up the creek w/o a paddle for at least three more years.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/02/21/apocalypse-soon-ukrainian-president-reportedly-flees-kiev/

My thoughts go back to Obama telling the Russian Prez to tell Putin that he'd have 'more flexibility after his re-election'. This certainly would either fill the bill, or show how little the rest of the world fears empty threats from the US Preezy. Same guy who didn't say a 'peep' to give emotional support to the Iranians rising up against their mullacracy; to his drawing a red line in Syria; GWB letting Putin attack Georgia; usw.

davidmcbeth

Banned
All this talk about russia invading is garbage IMO ... when there is civil strife countries usually stay out of the conflict...after all, they are already fighting and would be more than willing to turn their rifles upon them.