Thread: Record a FL cop and spend the night in jail

Record a FL cop and spend the night in jail

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#se.../p2p-79365351/

False arrest with injury, I see a payday in her future.

May be. It will be a interesting case.

Looks like she'll win a little lottery payout at our expense. I dont understand why a cop would become so enraged for being recorded. He is out in public and it was just a HOV lane stop. Just write her a ticket and move on.

Glad she took the initiative and felt comfortable filming a public servant in a public place. Nothing wrong with that.
    I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopis View Post
    I dont understand why a cop would become so enraged for being recorded.
    It's like the old saying says: "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear."

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CT Barfly View Post
    Painting with an extremely broad brush there.

In thousands of hours of OCing & videotaping have never seen such personally nor do I know anyone that has.

Might have been better to say that a few officers in some locations have a similar problem.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Might have been better to say that a few officers in some locations have a similar problem.
    Given the number of interactions between the citizenry and cops from a national perspective "all the time" must certainly be a jurisdictional thing. Some jurisdictions certainly seem to have an inordinately higher frequency of these "insulted" cops.

Might have been better to say that; all the time, everywhere? No. All the time, somewhere? Yes.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Painting with an extremely broad brush there.

In thousands of hours of OCing & videotaping have never seen such personally nor do I know anyone that has.

In fairness, it's rampant in Floriduh. I've got dozens of videos, but I'm not a YouTube attention *****.

I think it's an ego thing. They're used to impunity and the camera takes that away... Can't say I've spent a lot of time examining this microcosm, but I have spent a lot of time examining that the FDLE promotes a lot of bad attitudes and behaviours openly and deliberately. You see it most with City Police and State Officers. Not so much with Rural Sheriffs.

FDLE promotes violence against citizens and they're not even bashful about it. All you have to do is ask them...

It's not so much that FDLE and Cops in FL are all a bunch of egotistical bad apples that belong inb prison instead of armed and in uniform... It's that the politicains in the right palces hand-pick people like that for the job. The mental defects are pre-existing...

It's more accurate to say that, in Floriduh, extreme hormone addicts are chosen by the government to be the police force.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.