• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cops throw jogger to the ground demand ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmcbeth

Banned
We'll see what she is charged with ... maybe jaywalking, who knows.

Texas is not a stop & ID state .... sooo, we'll see

She learned a valuable lesson ... cops are not there to protect you.

LeMat

Hope she was wearing a bra. With that cutoff shirt, I'd imagine there was some exposure going on. Perhaps that is the reasoning for the stop.

In any case, I don't agree with the heavy handedness of all that.

countryclubjoe

The young victim will hopefully never have to work again for the remainder of her life and hopefully the criminals will be put behind bars and then be penniless the remained of their miserable lives... Can you say USC 42 section 1983 litigation. I would advise her and her family to seek counsel and file a major lawsuit...

My .02

Regards

CCJ

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
There is no connection To OC or RKBA in this thread.

Yes I know it is in the Social Lounge, but the intent of this sub-forum is not to provide a soapbox and post a litany of negatively perceived actions of law enforcement officers. Lately there has been no dearth of such sensationally worded and directed threads.

Where specific problems with LEA, RKBA and OC specifically occurs, it more properly belongs in that state sub-forum in most cases.

Let's get back to the business of promoting and defending the right to carry properly holstered handguns as we go about our every day routines.

onus

I think the police acted properly.

Jay walking is dangerous and this was for her safety.

I hope she has plenty of time in jail to think about her actions.

We as a nation can NOT let people get away with crossing a street outside of some painted lines.

Primus

I think the police acted properly.

Jay walking is dangerous and this was for her safety.

I hope she has plenty of time in jail to think about her actions.

We as a nation can NOT let people get away with crossing a street outside of some painted lines.

What a cop apologist. You make me sick. :-D

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

FreeInAZ

Well maybe the cops thought she supports OC? (For Grapeshot ;) ). Yikes man! You better not let a Kleenex fall out of your sweater pocket while jogging in that town - they'll call in DELTA force & a drone strike on your @$$. :(

Freedom1Man

There is no connection To OC or RKBA in this thread.

Yes I know it is in the Social Lounge, but the intent of this sub-forum is not to provide a soapbox and post a litany of negatively perceived actions of law enforcement officers. Lately there has been no dearth of such sensationally worded and directed threads.

Where specific problems with LEA, RKBA and OC specifically occurs, it more properly belongs in that state sub-forum in most cases.

Let's get back to the business of promoting and defending the right to carry properly holstered handguns as we go about our every day routines.

I believe that the point of sharing this is that, it's not just those of "us" who OC that are having rights attacked. IF this stop and ID thing can be done to an unarmed victim such as the gal shown, then it would be a logical upgrade of force for the government to sign off on killing those of us who OC and don't cooperate with costume wearing, thugs, (I mean) government agents when they want to stop and ID "us".

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

There is no connection To OC or RKBA in this thread. I DISAGREE, THE CRIMINALS IN THE VIDEO ARE IN FACT OPEN CARRYING A FIRE ARM, AND THEY SHOULD BE EXPOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR AT LEAST TO THE FINE FOLKS ON THIS BOARD... CCJ

Hi Grapeshot,

Holy Cow, I actually assumed the young jogger was open carrying while jogging, I said to myself, self, what reason would those fat bully, I hope soon to be ex-cops have for throwing a citizen down on the ground and kidnapping her unless of course said jogger was open carrying a fire arm...Lol.. Now that would be a story...

Grape, I respect the great work you are doing here on OCDO... You may want to consider a sub-tread titled " Criminal Police Behavior"...
My guess is it would be the most widely viewed and discussed thread on this great board. I agree that bashing of law abiding law enforcement officers should not be tolerated here on OCDO.. However exposing criminal behavior even alleged criminal behavior by the man and woman hired to serve and uphold the law of the land should be exposed. The second a LEO crosses the line and violates a citizens rights, at that second, that LEO, in my opinion is no longer a LEO but a criminal wearing a badge and open carrying a weapon.

My .02

Grapeshot, I appreciate the fine work you are doing here at OCDO and I enjoy reading your post.

Thank you and best regards.

CCJ

Last edited:

HPmatt

This is on the drag across the street from UT Austin main campus. About 30,000 students a day go by that spot. Austin cops just picking on a co-ed on west campus. Austin, where all the old hippies are smokin dope, driving their Prius', and the cops find UT students to be an easy target. Since these photos are from the Daily Texan, would expect all sorts of hell breaking out on campus, the law school and the student law center about Austin cops violating this girl's rights not to produce ID.

Here's the latest:
http://www.dailytexanonline.com/new...ed-on-24th-street-after-crossing-intersection

Tackleberry1

Well thank GOD for those brave officers. Lord knows the damage a half naked coed in toe shoes can do!

Woo Hoo... Lest hear it for Americas finest!

Primus

Well thank GOD for those brave officers. Lord knows the damage a half naked coed in toe shoes can do!

Woo Hoo... Lest hear it for Americas finest!

Hey.... think of all the car accidents they avoided from gawkers. :-D

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

HPmatt

Hey.... think of all the car accidents they avoided from gawkers. :-D

I remember getting a ticket from Austin's finest for rolling through a stop sign a few blocks from there - was watching some girls similar to her in my rearview mirror. Thank goodness no one was legally walking across in front of me….

Status
Not open for further replies.