Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35

Thread: First Gun Recommendation?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    4

    First Gun Recommendation?

    I'm not sure where to start, so the first question that comes to my mind is what would be good first purchase for around $500?

    I recently moved to Wichita, KS from Austin, TX. Can someone give me some advice for handling the laws here too? I don't have a Kansas drivers license yet, but I have been living in an apartment for a few months. Will that stop me from being able to purchase a firearm?

    Thanks for the help!

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    A shotgun is always the first gun one should own IMO.

    A Remington 870 is a good choice. New or used.

    But wish a handgun? A 357 mag is an excellent choice. Easier to maintain than a pistol and it packs quite a punch + can use 38spl for target practice (lower cost ammo).

    Set on a pistol? Beretta 92 9mm is an excellent choice. New or used.

    Desire a rifle? Cannot go wrong with a 30-30 lever action. Or an AR15. $$ is going to be a hurdle for these rifles.
    An AK is a good choice as well and should be easier on the pocketbook.

    No DL? Call a ffl and ask what he would need to show residency. I never cared myself...just went with the signed 4473 form. Of course, buying from a private seller may eliminate this issue all together.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 02-22-2014 at 01:03 AM.

  3. #3
    Regular Member mobiushky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Alaska (ex-Colorado)
    Posts
    840
    It might help to elain what you want to get out if it. Carry gun? Home defense? Taget practice? Etc.

    Do you have any prior experience? Do you have any preferences for style. Etc.

    It's an open question with a lot of options.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Grim_Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pierce County, Washington
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by mobiushky View Post
    It might help to elain what you want to get out if it. Carry gun? Home defense? Taget practice? Etc.

    Do you have any prior experience? Do you have any preferences for style. Etc.

    It's an open question with a lot of options.
    I completely agree with this. Know what you want the gun for and then figure out which one will meet all the requirements for that purpose.

    If you want low maint. go with a revolver (you usually don't have to worry about jams, FTFs, FTEs, stove pipes etc.). If you want a larger ammo cap and faster reloading ability, go with a semi-auto. If you do go with a semi-auto, go with something that is durable and easily maintained. I personally went with a Smith and Wesson M&P .40 full size. Has all the same features as a glock but is completely American owned and made. The other advantage to the M&P .40 is that if you want a 9mm or a sig .357, you only need to change out the barrel (the 9mm also requires new mags as well but that's easy). The M&Ps also break down into a grand total of 5 main parts for cleaning and maint. Another nice bonus to the M&Ps is that they have a "safer" way of breaking them down without needing to pull the trigger.
    Armed and annoyingly well informed!

    There are two constants when dealing with liberals:
    1) Liberals never quit until they are satisfied.
    2) Liberals are never satisfied.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    northern wis
    Posts
    3,201
    I would agree with the others more information would be nice. There are many fine firearms out there to meet many needs a lot of them well cross over and fill more then one need.

    What is the OP mainly going to use the firearm for.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

    Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    199

    first gun

    That is the MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION. Every one is eager to help and give advice but know one knows what the firearm is to be used for so everyone is eagar to help but do not know how we need more INFO>

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ffld co.
    Posts
    337
    the OP is buying a gun to save his bacon in case of unavoidable life/death confrontation. what other purpose do people carry guns for???? if he wants a fighting gun, revolvers are out.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzmkGgQLCMA

    "small enough to carry, big enough to fight with."

    next question.
    Last edited by CT Barfly; 02-22-2014 at 08:01 AM.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    4
    Thanks for the responses and the questions. I didn't know what information to give, so I just threw out what came to mind.

    I'd like a pistol for target shooting and personal defense. Eventually I want to get my CCW permit.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,278
    Quote Originally Posted by CT Barfly View Post
    the OP is buying a gun to save his bacon in case of unavoidable life/death confrontation. what other purpose do people carry guns for???? if he wants a fighting gun, revolvers are out.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzmkGgQLCMA

    "small enough to carry, big enough to fight with."

    next question.
    YOU ARE kidding right, a video from "Runaway" Yeager, the biggest IDIOT in the firearm industry? There is nothing at all wrong with a revolver for self defense, unless one is in the spray and pray crowd. For that he would need a hi capacity semi auto, and a lawyer on speed dial.

    Generally revolvers are more expensive than semi autos for major brands, both new and used. But there are affordable choices in both. The OP just has to weigh the pros and cons for himself, only he can do that.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ffld co.
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    YOU ARE kidding right, a video from "Runaway" Yeager, the biggest IDIOT in the firearm industry? There is nothing at all wrong with a revolver for self defense, unless one is in the spray and pray crowd. For that he would need a hi capacity semi auto, and a lawyer on speed dial.

    Generally revolvers are more expensive than semi autos for major brands, both new and used. But there are affordable choices in both. The OP just has to weigh the pros and cons for himself, only he can do that.
    it's not an endorsement of Yeager, it's an endorsement of Yeager's preferred EDC.

    failing to distinguish between those two things is not my personal failing.
    Last edited by CT Barfly; 02-22-2014 at 09:09 AM.

  11. #11
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,278
    Quote Originally Posted by selderane View Post
    Thanks for the responses and the questions. I didn't know what information to give, so I just threw out what came to mind.

    I'd like a pistol for target shooting and personal defense. Eventually I want to get my CCW permit.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Go to a gun store and try different guns in your hand, maybe rent some to shoot on a range. Take a safety class also.

    Revolver is a good choice, right now Ruger is about the best, though pricing is going to be above your 500 dollar mark. There are things you have to watch out for buying any used revolver. The primary is timing, make sure the cylinders line up both double and single action. The second is take a feeler gauge with you to inspect the BC gap, anything over .008 you should pass on.

    Semi autos do not have a barrel/cylinder gap, but you should inspect the primer strike on any used gun. Take a lead pencil. Drop it down the muzzle, and pull the trigger. The pencil should shoot a few feet out the end of the barrel, if not pass, you will have problems with light strikes. Watch the trigger pull on DA only pistols, too light and AD/ND's could be a problem, and you could end up with light strikes. Too heavy and your accuracy will suck for target shooting, though heavy does not really equate to high stress combat situations.

    There are things you will have to go through with a semi auto that are not vital with a revolver. You will have to break in a new semi auto, don't load it and let it sit hoping it will work when needed. Almost all semi autos will have a FTF/FTE when new. Break them in, and find the sweet spot in ammo and you will be good to go.

    If you are looking to bullseye target shoot, get a 1911. I never had one, and I have had many, that were not capable of putting one round after another in the same hole consistently. S&W were the only revolvers that I had that would do this also. 1911's are expensive for the major brands, probably over your 500 mark, but well worth the money. OTH Rock Island are close to your mark and well made. There are also many surplus options out there on 1911 type pistols,(John Browning design) and other JMB designed pistols. Sarco usually has some options on high power clones, and Star pistols for under 300.

    For a carry gun keep in mind the availability of holsters. Many guns do not have non custom holsters available. I make my own holsters so I do not have that problem.

    In this day and age, my choice for a new weapon for casual plinking, and carry would be one of the police trade ins. They usually have been armory inspected and are already broken in. They are not pretty and some very worn, but hey most people don't buy firearms as a fashion accessory, if they do stay away from their advice.

    Again for new, for a beginner, my choice for both revolver and semi auto would be Ruger. Though I admit I do not own one at this present time, I have owned several in the past though.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  12. #12
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,278
    Quote Originally Posted by CT Barfly View Post
    it's not an endorsement of Yeager, it's an endorsement of Yeager's preferred EDC.

    failing to distinguish between those two things is not my personal failing.
    You will find that at least on this site somebody, this time it was me,will mock you for using Yeager as a cite. Even if you agree with him, that is the problem with him being an idiot, he is a idiot. It would be like going to the hospital nuthouse for advice on the weather, occasionally they might be right, but most of them are not capable of reliable credibility.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  13. #13
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    Well,,,

    Quote Originally Posted by selderane View Post
    Thanks for the responses and the questions. I didn't know what information to give, so I just threw out what came to mind.

    I'd like a pistol for target shooting and personal defense. Eventually I want to get my CCW permit.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Go cheap, simple and basic!
    I recommend,,,, Highpoint 9mm....
    Use it at the range,,, practice,,, etc,,, a lot!
    Carry it, openly,,, then concealed, if you wish...

    Learn about other guns, decide what you would like to have too,, or instead,,,
    save up the money you need to buy... Your Next gun!

    Keep the Highpoint as an extra... truck gun... farm gun... back up!

    And... Never sell your Extra guns!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

  14. #14
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,278
    Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    Go cheap, simple and basic!
    I recommend,,,, Highpoint 9mm....
    Use it at the range,,, practice,,, etc,,, a lot!
    Carry it, openly,,, then concealed, if you wish...

    Learn about other guns, decide what you would like to have too,, or instead,,,
    save up the money you need to buy... Your Next gun!

    Keep the Highpoint as an extra... truck gun... farm gun... back up!

    And... Never sell your Extra guns!
    I own one Hi Point firearm, I have to say it works, and consistently works. It is fairly accurate, nothing close to a 1911 though. And never buy one for a investment, you will lose money. Though buying a used one is good because HP has a no questions asked warranty. Not a good conceal carry gun though, but this is not a conceal carry site. They are heavy and unfortunately bulky. Ammo capacity is not that high either for those into carrying a box of ammo in one magazine.

    HP's do require, it is a must, shooting them! They all need to be broken in, and they will almost guaranteed FTF/FTE brand new. Do not dump one because it does, get more ammo, keep shooting, and follow some steps outlined by some sources online to remedy issues.

    ETA never sell your guns, give them to me, I will even pay for shipping. My part in the community to take in abandoned firearms. It is a tough responsibility I have put on myself, but I feel compelled to do my part.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 02-22-2014 at 09:42 AM.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    YOU ARE kidding right, a video from "Runaway" Yeager, the biggest IDIOT in the firearm industry? There is nothing at all wrong with a revolver for self defense, unless one is in the spray and pray crowd. For that he would need a hi capacity semi auto, and a lawyer on speed dial.

    Generally revolvers are more expensive than semi autos for major brands, both new and used. But there are affordable choices in both. The OP just has to weigh the pros and cons for himself, only he can do that.
    At least he didn't call folks insane in this thread. Revolvers are excellent for self defense. Who wants to be shot with a .357 mag? They very very rarely jam unlike pistols that can. I've never had a jam with any type of revolver .. cannot say the same for pistols.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by selderane View Post
    Thanks for the responses and the questions. I didn't know what information to give, so I just threw out what came to mind.

    I'd like a pistol for target shooting and personal defense. Eventually I want to get my CCW permit.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Most target pistols are not appropriate for personal defense.

    Since you want to get a CCW its clear that personal defense is taking priority.

    Plenty of suggestions in this tread for a first pistol. Go out and look and report back.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ffld co.
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    You will find that at least on this site somebody, this time it was me,will mock you for using Yeager as a cite. Even if you agree with him, that is the problem with him being an idiot, he is a idiot. It would be like going to the hospital nuthouse for advice on the weather, occasionally they might be right, but most of them are not capable of reliable credibility.
    i happen to think he's quite right. having fired a G19, it's a tack driver. it's also tiny. it's also stone reliable. it's lightweight, too.

    if the guy wants a 1911 or a dirty harry magnum, then there are probably factors he values more than a boring EDC.

    i see this a lot, people seeking magical answers...or cheerleading for choices they've already made up in their mind.

    if this guy is looking for an EDC reco, the G19 is pretty much the cat's meow. there are plenty of imitators out there, they're all pretty much the same. same ammo, polymer frame, passive safeties, 10+ round capacity.

    revolver? how many revolvers let you carry 15+1 with 9mm punch? how heavy are they? a gun that is too heavy is not a gun that one will enjoy carrying every day. it's a law of physics...not just dismiss-able "personal opinion."

    the industry has pretty much perfected the basics of an EDC...we can debate the pros cons of various design features, but then we're not talking about a handgun recommendation, we're talking about technology recommendations.

    your spray and pray comment says it all...i suppose thousands of LEOs are "spray and pray" types not manly enough to bet their life on 5 or 6 rounds and hone their marksmanship. personally, i know that when the SHTF i may miss, so a few extra rounds on board certainly helps me feel like a miss might not cost me my life.
    Last edited by CT Barfly; 02-22-2014 at 10:53 AM.

  18. #18
    Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    Go cheap, simple and basic!
    I recommend,,,, Highpoint 9mm....
    Use it at the range,,, practice,,, etc,,, a lot!
    Carry it, openly,,, then concealed, if you wish...

    Learn about other guns, decide what you would like to have too,, or instead,,,
    save up the money you need to buy... Your Next gun!

    Keep the Highpoint as an extra... truck gun... farm gun... back up!

    And... Never sell your Extra guns!
    He moved to Texas. Open carry where??????

  19. #19
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    Nahhuu...

    Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    He moved to Texas. Open carry where??????
    moved TO wichata ks... FROM auston tx!!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    4
    I'll hit up Gander Mountain and Cabela's today. See what's what. There's a range near me that rents guns too. I'll look at them.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    northern wis
    Posts
    3,201
    Quote Originally Posted by selderane View Post
    I'll hit up Gander Mountain and Cabela's today. See what's what. There's a range near me that rents guns too. I'll look at them.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    I find a good revolver S@W Colt or Ruger in 357 a top choice for a first gun 4 to 6 inch was the choice for many decades and still hard to beat.

    They are very accurate easy to use and reliable May be a bit more price wise but they well last a life time. and if one works at finding a good use one for around 500 is very doable.

    Finding a semi for under 500 used should be no problem at all.

    With some training any of them a semi auto or revolver can get the job done.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

    Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

  22. #22
    Regular Member Gallowmere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    220
    Reading this helped me to decide on my first carry gun, as his most valid point is at the end: "No one else decides for us. The choices are ours. And if you wind up with a “wardrobe of carry guns” just as you already have a wardrobe of clothing for different seasons and occasions… well, there just isn’t anything wrong with that."
    http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/05/ma...ght-carry-gun/

    I went with the Ruger SR1911 5", and my second will likely be a Ruger GP100 3" or 4.2" in .357, and my third...well, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
    Basically, consider some of the opinions here, go to the gun store, feel out the selection, read some reviews, watch some videos, etc. We live in an age where you can find all kinds of information before you even wrap your hand around a grip.
    One benefit of revolvers is that you can buy used with a bit more confidence that all will work well, and might come away with a great deal on an excellent firearm, and get something that your budget might not have allowed for otherwise. With a quick visual inspection of a revolver (make sure nothing is bent, or burred), and a few dry fires, you can be fairly sure that when you squeeze it, it's gonna go bang every time, until your rounds are spent (so long as you don't load any bad carts that have the bullet pushed out to cause the cylinder to be unable to turn). After that, it's all about practicing with a speedloader or moon clips, or both.

  23. #23
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Reading this helped me to decide on my first carry gun, as his most valid point is at the end: "No one else decides for us. The choices are ours. And if you wind up with a “wardrobe of carry guns” just as you already have a wardrobe of clothing for different seasons and occasions… well, there just isn’t anything wrong with that."
    http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/05/ma...ght-carry-gun/

    I went with the Ruger SR1911 5", and my second will likely be a Ruger GP100 3" or 4.2" in .357, and my third...well, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
    Basically, consider some of the opinions here, go to the gun store, feel out the selection, read some reviews, watch some videos, etc. We live in an age where you can find all kinds of information before you even wrap your hand around a grip.
    One benefit of revolvers is that you can buy used with a bit more confidence that all will work well, and might come away with a great deal on an excellent firearm, and get something that your budget might not have allowed for otherwise. With a quick visual inspection of a revolver (make sure nothing is bent, or burred), and a few dry fires, you can be fairly sure that when you squeeze it, it's gonna go bang every time, until your rounds are spent (so long as you don't load any bad carts that have the bullet pushed out to cause the cylinder to be unable to turn). After that, it's all about practicing with a speedloader or moon clips, or both.
    Always check the BC gap when buying a revolver, especially used. As far as more confidence, most of the major semi auto manufacturers are good about fixing used guns for reasonable. And I am a revolver fan, just trying to be honest. In all honesty you will get more bang for your buck with a semi auto.

    Just a example several months back I bought a Pietta 1873 clone for $420. Just last week I bought a Glock 37 for $415.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  24. #24
    Regular Member Gallowmere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Always check the BC gap when buying a revolver, especially used. As far as more confidence, most of the major semi auto manufacturers are good about fixing used guns for reasonable. And I am a revolver fan, just trying to be honest. In all honesty you will get more bang for your buck with a semi auto.

    Just a example several months back I bought a Pietta 1873 clone for $420. Just last week I bought a Glock 37 for $415.
    Oh, definitely. Knowing what to look for is obviously the most important thing when buying used. I was more pointing out the fact that with more moving parts, there's more chances of missing something with the limited inspection you could likely do at any dealer. I don't know too many who are okay with you even field stripping a firearm, let alone fully tearing one down before you buy it. "YMMV" takes on a whole new level of meaning when talking about used firearms anyway. Your point about the manufacturers is also an excellent one.

    As for the pricing: I've seen it going so far all over the place in either direction, with both types, that it's getting hard to tell anymore. This is most obvious when dealing with private sellers. Saw a guy the other day selling a GP-100 stainless with 6" barrel for about $375 (though it was included in a bulk sale with a bunch of ammo, so that's what I figured the gun to be selling at once the ammo values were averaged and removed). That same day, saw someone trying to sell a used P220 for about $20 off the "normal" retail cost of one.

  25. #25
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,881
    Quote Originally Posted by selderane View Post
    I'm not sure where to start, so the first question that comes to my mind is what would be good first purchase for around $500?

    I recently moved to Wichita, KS from Austin, TX. Can someone give me some advice for handling the laws here too? I don't have a Kansas drivers license yet, but I have been living in an apartment for a few months. Will that stop me from being able to purchase a firearm?

    Thanks for the help!

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    you have been given the beginning gambit of ramblings but you didn't provide any type of info regarding your prior exposure to firearms.

    therefore, as my normal mantra...
    1. go find a NRA basic pistol course to provide you an overview of firearm safety, handling, shooting, and maintenance;
    2. someone has already advised you to rent a firearm from the local range for you to handle while you are in your quest mode;
    3. Do your homework and check around for the best price, condition, and then check Buds and then purchase your firearm for your personal use.

    might casually inquire from your property mgmt if they have restrictions on their residents carrying firearms on their property.

    ipse
    Last edited by solus; 02-23-2014 at 06:56 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •