• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting at mcdonalds

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Lol negative. I hope your not one. I understand that you have these beliefs with good intentions in mind and disrespect is meant. But if you take a step back and take out your goal and insert any other goal.... it fits.
Well said. I didn't respond further because I didn't know how. Indeed, I'd almost given up on him, but he does surprise me with good stuff quite often.

Primus

Hey, I got an idea....

Why don't you just number your responses....

Say, like

#1. "Appeal to emotion"

#2. "Straw man'

#3. "Red Herring"

#4. "Assign Responsibility to the Victims"

#5."Appeal to Authority"

Should about sum up your repertoire, yes?

Fuller.. I don't mean to publicly turn you down but I've told you before... I don't go that way. You can chase me to EVERY thread and only respond to my posts. You send me 9 thousand messages... I'm sure your an incredibly handsome body builder... but I just can't. I'm a traditional marriage guy. And sorry... I can't put a good word in for you at the next PD you try out for. I couldn't do it with good conscience. With your obsession of flamboyant use of words... I'm afraid your report would sound like " on above date and time while assigned to unit 11, the undersigned officer got out to exterminate some kids and mercilessly wage war of their dog while oppressing and instilling fear in all who gazed upon my superhero like qualities...etc. etc."

I think I've addressed you enough. Trying to figure out how to put you on ignore on this stupid phone.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Primus

Well said. I didn't respond further because I didn't know how. Indeed, I'd almost given up on him, but he does surprise me with good stuff quite often.

I agree I enjoy his conversation and I understand where he's coming from and its not a bad idea. Its just the presentation that matters. If it looks that "extreme" to us, then what would it look like to a liberal who sees everything we say as bad anyways.

Primus

Hey, I got an idea....

Why don't you just number your responses....

Say, like

#1. "Appeal to emotion"

#2. "Straw man'

#3. "Red Herring"

#4. "Assign Responsibility to the Victims"

#5."Appeal to Authority"

Should about sum up your repertoire, yes?

Fuller.. I don't mean to publicly turn you down but I've told you before... I don't go that way. You can chase me to EVERY thread and only respond to my posts. You send me 9 thousand messages... I'm sure your an incredibly handsome body builder... but I just can't. I'm a traditional marriage guy. And sorry... I can't put a good word in for you at the next PD you try out for. I couldn't do it with good conscience. With your obsession of flamboyant use of words... I'm afraid your report would sound like " on above date and time while assigned to unit 11, the undersigned officer got out to exterminate some kids and mercilessly wage war of their dog while oppressing and instilling fear in all who gazed upon my superhero like qualities...etc. etc."

I think I've addressed you enough. Trying to figure out how to put you on ignore on this stupid phone.

To everyone else (especially grapeshot), I sincerely apologize for having to waste any of your time with these exchanges. They tend to be completely off topic and generally useless.

I am trying to shake the Chihuahua from my ankle, but he is tenacious.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Lol negative. I hope your not one. I understand that you have these beliefs with good intentions in mind and disrespect is meant. But if you take a step back and take out your goal and insert any other goal.... it fits.

Well that's a relief !

davidmcbeth

Banned
I agree I enjoy his conversation and I understand where he's coming from and its not a bad idea. Its just the presentation that matters. If it looks that "extreme" to us, then what would it look like to a liberal who sees everything we say as bad anyways.

In everything there is the "most extreme" .... like in CT where they said that a AR15 is the most dangerous gun so they need to ban it. Now that they banned it there is still another gun that is the "most dangerous" that commies want to ban...

I am not worried about what a liberal thinks of me...they can suck eggs.