Thread: 4th Amendment Lawyer

4th Amendment Lawyer

Looking to lawyer up for a 4th amendment lawyer. No details other than an altercation with TSA at Seatac.

~Whitney
    The problem with America is stupidity.
    I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Gov. run amok. I was just informed by TSA they are limiting how much can be took on to the plane for carry on, doesn't matter what your carriers rules are.

Go get em!
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Just stop flying and let the airline go bankrupt.

It's not until we hurt those corporations will the corporations who (own the government), will call for the ending of the TSA abuse.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

At the moment that would put a major hindrance in seeing family in Hawaii.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Be resourceful, svg.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Just stop flying and let the airline go bankrupt.
    Can't happen. The airlines get bailed out when they are at risk of bankruptcy. Their aircraft are reserve national defense assets and the government protects them on that basis. Boycotting them will just take the money out of your taxes instead of directly from your wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    One thing I've always wanted to do is kayak to Hawaii. Never really gotten around to it, though people do it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ()pen(arry View Post
    Be resourceful, svg.
    Well played sir.
    "Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world." ~ Musashi

Really???

Quote Originally Posted by Difdi View Post
    Can't happen. The airlines get bailed out when they are at risk of bankruptcy. Their aircraft are reserve national defense assets and the government protects them on that basis. Boycotting them will just take the money out of your taxes instead of directly from your wallet.

One thing I've always wanted to do is kayak to Hawaii. Never really gotten around to it, though people do it all the time.
    Ive sailed to Hawaii,,, and back..
    Ive read about some folks rowing boats to Hawaii...

But I am going to have to ask for a cite about the folks that Kayak to Hawaii "all the time"...

I will admit,, someone may have done that,, before, but,, not many,, not all the time,,, not even often...

Sorry to go off topic,,, but I needed to call B.S.

P.S. robert Apgood is a good laywer out of seattle... and he is a poster here,,, Rapgood,,, see on topic...
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    Ive sailed to Hawaii,,, and back..
    Ive read about some folks rowing boats to Hawaii...

But I am going to have to ask for a cite about the folks that Kayak to Hawaii "all the time"...

I will admit,, someone may have done that,, before, but,, not many,, not all the time,,, not even often...

Sorry to go off topic,,, but I needed to call B.S.

P.S. robert Apgood is a good laywer out of seattle... and he is a poster here,,, Rapgood,,, see on topic...
    Rapgood is no longer taking cases due to some matter of personal importance. I know what that personal matter is, however I have not been given leave to share it publicly or otherwise.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by ()pen(arry View Post
    Be resourceful, svg.

Haha I love it!

Well, I'm not a power poster here Whitney, so it's too bad you didn't/couldn't get a perfect response here.

but you gotta admit, there was some good alternatives, lol.

I have to admit

Quote Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
    Well, I'm not a power poster here Whitney, so it's too bad you didn't/couldn't get a perfect response here.

but you gotta admit, there was some good alternatives, lol.

Kayaking to Hawaii sounds pretty intriguing.
    Unfortunately, in this case my need to travel outweighed my need to play smack down with TSA. I am looking for a civil rights attorney that is willing to take on my case.

~Whitney
    The problem with America is stupidity.
    I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitney View Post
    Kayaking to Hawaii sounds pretty intriguing.
    Unfortunately, in this case my need to travel outweighed my need to play smack down with TSA. I am looking for a civil rights attorney that is willing to take on my case.

~Whitney
    An OC kayaking+fishing trip. Sounds like it could be a fun group activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitney View Post
    Looking to lawyer up for a 4th amendment lawyer. No details other than an altercation with TSA at Seatac.

~Whitney

The ACLU
    Live Free or Die!

Look up Bill Pickett. He specializes in police misconduct.
    He "wrote" the Ford Rule, which is now precedent in the 9th Circuit. The Ford Rule was from a case in Yakima where it was shown that an arrest even with pc was clearly retaliatory for exercising a right and therefore a civil rights violation. He got $65,000 as a settlement, because the city didn't want to deal with trial costs.
    Google Eddie Ford Yakima.
    LIVE FREE OR DIE TRYING