• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

4th Amendment Lawyer

sudden valley gunner

Gov. run amok. I was just informed by TSA they are limiting how much can be took on to the plane for carry on, doesn't matter what your carriers rules are.

Go get em!

Freedom1Man

Just stop flying and let the airline go bankrupt.

It's not until we hurt those corporations will the corporations who (own the government), will call for the ending of the TSA abuse.

()pen(arry

At the moment that would put a major hindrance in seeing family in Hawaii.

Be resourceful, svg.
220px-Pedalo_IMG_2877.JPG

Difdi

Just stop flying and let the airline go bankrupt.

Can't happen. The airlines get bailed out when they are at risk of bankruptcy. Their aircraft are reserve national defense assets and the government protects them on that basis. Boycotting them will just take the money out of your taxes instead of directly from your wallet.

At the moment that would put a major hindrance in seeing family in Hawaii.

One thing I've always wanted to do is kayak to Hawaii. Never really gotten around to it, though people do it all the time.

1245A Defender

Really???

Can't happen. The airlines get bailed out when they are at risk of bankruptcy. Their aircraft are reserve national defense assets and the government protects them on that basis. Boycotting them will just take the money out of your taxes instead of directly from your wallet.

One thing I've always wanted to do is kayak to Hawaii. Never really gotten around to it, though people do it all the time.

Ive sailed to Hawaii,,, and back..
Ive read about some folks rowing boats to Hawaii...

But I am going to have to ask for a cite about the folks that Kayak to Hawaii "all the time"...

I will admit,, someone may have done that,, before, but,, not many,, not all the time,,, not even often...

Sorry to go off topic,,, but I needed to call B.S.

P.S. robert Apgood is a good laywer out of seattle... and he is a poster here,,, Rapgood,,, see on topic...

Freedom1Man

Ive sailed to Hawaii,,, and back..
Ive read about some folks rowing boats to Hawaii...

But I am going to have to ask for a cite about the folks that Kayak to Hawaii "all the time"...

I will admit,, someone may have done that,, before, but,, not many,, not all the time,,, not even often...

Sorry to go off topic,,, but I needed to call B.S.

P.S. robert Apgood is a good laywer out of seattle... and he is a poster here,,, Rapgood,,, see on topic...

Rapgood is no longer taking cases due to some matter of personal importance. I know what that personal matter is, however I have not been given leave to share it publicly or otherwise.

teddyearp

Well, I'm not a power poster here Whitney, so it's too bad you didn't/couldn't get a perfect response here.

but you gotta admit, there was some good alternatives, lol.

Whitney

I have to admit

Well, I'm not a power poster here Whitney, so it's too bad you didn't/couldn't get a perfect response here.

but you gotta admit, there was some good alternatives, lol.

Kayaking to Hawaii sounds pretty intriguing.
Unfortunately, in this case my need to travel outweighed my need to play smack down with TSA. I am looking for a civil rights attorney that is willing to take on my case.

~Whitney

Freedom1Man

Kayaking to Hawaii sounds pretty intriguing.
Unfortunately, in this case my need to travel outweighed my need to play smack down with TSA. I am looking for a civil rights attorney that is willing to take on my case.

~Whitney

An OC kayaking+fishing trip. Sounds like it could be a fun group activity.

509rifas

Look up Bill Pickett. He specializes in police misconduct.
He "wrote" the Ford Rule, which is now precedent in the 9th Circuit. The Ford Rule was from a case in Yakima where it was shown that an arrest even with pc was clearly retaliatory for exercising a right and therefore a civil rights violation. He got $65,000 as a settlement, because the city didn't want to deal with trial costs.
Google Eddie Ford Yakima.