Thread: Knock, knock, knock any body here?

Knock, knock, knock any body here?

Since no one has posted anything here for a while I was wondering if any one is still in the state of Wisconsin?
    Any truth to a rumor of a new gun range in Richfield or a new range in Brookfield?

I am still here

I still go to this site but I don't participate much as there seems to be a lot
    of infighting over such stuff as how we should dress while we carry.

It shouldn't be how your dressed, but how you carry yourself no-matter how your dressed. I carry no-matter what I'm in.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Nyah, All the oxygen has been sucked out by Facebook-ians twittering.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Could be the hard cold winter has every body slowed down.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Ok I will open the basement window and let more O2 in. My monitor can add some to the internet. I will have to stand guard though, a possum has fallen in the window well twice in the last 4 days. The first time it was walking across s snow bank and the bank collapsed and the thing rolled right in the second time it went in to check things out. So armed with a sword and a .45 I will repeal all boarders, errr possums that attempt entry

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Yep, yep. Tween here and there and yonder my OC scrapbook and photo album are makin bacon. The wcca is cookin.

There are still some people who post, but things have slowed down over the winter.
    Also, there's one person with several accounts who likes to have his various personalities talking among themselves. Pretty easy to figure out the troll by any name.

Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    There are still some people who post, but things have slowed down over the winter.
    Also, there's one person with several accounts who likes to have his various personalities talking among themselves. Pretty easy to figure out the troll by any name.
    Yeah. He just wrote right before you did. If he has split personalities, should he be carrying or given a CCL???
    Last edited by Law abider; 02-24-2014 at 05:01 PM.

I like to come here but it has slowed down. I was forced back on FB to stay current... also, since CCL is legal, the big deal about OC is less of a factor for the majority of people here.

The Yellow Cat (who lives in Utah now) still monitors his friends and what is going on in Wisconsin.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz272 View Post
    Since no one has posted anything here for a while I was wondering if any one is still in the state of Wisconsin?
    Any truth to a rumor of a new gun range in Richfield or a new range in Brookfield?
    Trying to get one up and running in the Peirce Co. area.

Last I heard the range in Brookfield had been approved, near 128th & Burleigh.

I've also heard of one in Oak Creek coming soon.

Thought I'd heard of one other in the area, NOT counting the WCTC range.
    - What da hay?

Keep Calm and Carry On

Has any one tried the WCTC range? It is on the way to work and I thought I could get some range time before work some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz272 View Post
    Has any one tried the WCTC range? It is on the way to work and I thought I could get some range time before work some day.
    A few things would have to change before I'd think of dropping a dime there....for starters, cost, no reloads, "lost brass".
    - What da hay?

Keep Calm and Carry On

Quote Originally Posted by Teej View Post
    A few things would have to change before I'd think of dropping a dime there....for starters, cost, no reloads, "lost brass".
    I had seen all that and hoped someone had dropped the dime and knew something more than the brochure says.

Quote Originally Posted by Teej
    Last I heard the range in Brookfield had been approved, near 128th & Burleigh.
    Oh, that's a bad idea.
    I'm guessing they're going to get some of the same clientele as Badger, that being inner-city / criminal.
    Another reason to go to Fletcher's.

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    I like to come here but it has slowed down. I was forced back on FB to stay current... also, since CCL is legal, the big deal about OC is less of a factor for the majority of people here.
    I will say you have a viable theory in your post. I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezhed View Post
    I still go to this site but I don't participate much as there seems to be a lot
    of infighting over such stuff as how we should dress while we carry.
    Agreed. I used to be a daily viewer of this site. I got so fed up with the sniping and infighting, sifting through the bickering in order to get any real info got old. A few quality posters are still around but it seems many have reached there limit and moved on.

Years past, the "Wis man uses pistol to defend himself" thread would be 50 posts long by now...Anyone remember Jesus Gonzalez? When he had his unfortunate incident this site was a torrent of posts. Even when MKE Gal got arrested in her car a few years back, there was a flurry of activity here. Now.... crickets.