Thread: Open Carry on LinkedIn!

Open Carry on LinkedIn!

If any of you Open Carriers, (or concealed) are on LinkedIn, I've created a Networking Group for Nevadans. I'ts called Concealed Nevada. Feel free to check it out and join!

concealed is not open. Why not call it open?

Well sir, the majority of carriers are concealed, not open. Furthermore I created that group before I came here to OpenCarry.org......I know it sounds counter productive.

Quote Originally Posted by At Ease View Post
    Well sir, the majority of carriers are concealed, not open. Furthermore I created that group before I came here to OpenCarry.org......I know it sounds counter productive.
    Yes it is counter productive. Your title says open carry on linkedin. And well its just not. If you want open carry folks to be a part of it then it should truthfully reflect open carry. Not concealed carry nevada. Not sure what the need for it is any way. This website does the best job of informing and helping those in NV who are open carry.

Advertising a concealed group on an OC site.......Not much thought was put in to that. Guess common sense isn't so common nowadays.

Alright guys, put me in my place. Its just a networking group for gun toting Nevadans on LinkedIn. And yessir, your right this would be the best site for that.

"Gun Toting Nevadans" ---I like the sound of that!

Yessir. the should be more of us!

I hate that...

I hate that wording....gun toting ... gun packing... packing heat...

I don't do any of those things...

the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear those phrases is some hoodlum or gang banger carrying their gun in an illegal or inapporpriate manner.

I "Carry my firearm or sidearm which ever you prefer"...in my holster fordefensive purposes. I don't pack heat , I don't tote my gun around.

I think it was a noble thing for "Ease" to do. It may be flawed, as conceal carriers tend to be secretive about their self protection, but I like his attempt at knocking down barriers between carriers.... (Did that just rhyme?) Don't forget to give him some props while kicking his ideas down the street, last thing we want is to keep people from acting on their instincts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lthrnck View Post
    I hate that wording....gun toting ... gun packing... packing heat...

I don't do any of those things...

the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear those phrases is some hoodlum or gang banger carrying their gun in an illegal or inapporpriate manner.

I "Carry my firearm or sidearm which ever you prefer"...in my holster fordefensive purposes. I don't pack heat , I don't tote my gun around.

Could a gangbanger or hoodlum carry a gun legally? Who determines the "appropriate manner" of carry?