• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Member of General Assembly think they are basically exempt from FOIA meetings law

davidmcbeth

Banned
Hear the argument from the AG's office before the commission ... must DL file, changing file name from pdf to wma ...

sorry but system will not upload wma file (its 300k)

Anyone wants the actual file, shoot me pm with email & I'll email to you

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
well, the FOIC issued out a decision basically saying that they (assemblymen) are exempt from open meeting requirements of the Act, turning back 25+ yrs of prior decisions.