• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Malloy's legal office went ape-chit on me today talk about jury nullification

davidmcbeth

Banned
They said its illegal in this state (a lie) and that we have to reg. our guns (I said no we don't).

When I told him that I am not convicting anyone of a gun charge then a few went crazy crazy....lol.

They said you take an oath .. I said it does not matter, jury nullification has a proud tradition in this state and in this country and is legal. Then they said that I would be arrested etc...I just laughed. And this incited them even further.

Then the guy declined a FOIA request in respect to a record I wanted from Gov. Goof.

Had fun overall at the capitol today....

Took bunch of pics that some security folks questioned ... but they really did not hassle me. They all know me.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...e+v.+DelValle++250+Conn.+466&hl=en&as_sdt=4,7

They try to discourage jury nullification ... ^^^

Last edited: