• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My Appetite Is Building. Is NoVA OC Supper Still On?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Hey, NOVA guys! I can't find the thread for the OC dinner coming up. Is it still on? Cancelled?

Lemme know! The anticipation is killing me!

user

Accomplished Advocate
Fooey! I was busy getting poked and prodded, scanned and bled at the local hospital for the past several days, and the dinner went right past me. Hope there's another; I'd even drive back to the place of my birth, Alexandria (corner of Duke and Washington Streets) to attend.

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
Fooey! I was busy getting poked and prodded, scanned and bled at the local hospital for the past several days, and the dinner went right past me. Hope there's another; I'd even drive back to the place of my birth, Alexandria (corner of Duke and Washington Streets) to attend.

User, we're thinking about every 6-8 weeks or so, putting the next dinner at mid-to-late April. There is some discussion about Woodbridge but the location has not yet been picked. It would be great to see you at the next one.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
JamesCanby - another possibility is Glory Days Grill, just off I95 in Lorton. Not as far south as Woodbridge (for the Alexandria folks) nor as far north as Alexandria (for the Woodbridge folks).

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Lorton works for me...

I'm assuming that Glory Days is OC friendly...
It's bankable - when Tess makes a recommendation, it is golden
icon14.png

JohnM15A

Glory Days sounds good. How is the one in Lorton on noise? We have one in Woodbridge and it is very noisy...

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Glory Days sounds good. How is the one in Lorton on noise? We have one in Woodbridge and it is very noisy...

To be honest, I've only been there for lunch, so I don't know. But let's make it AFTER March Madness, okay? :lol: