Thread: Lynchburg OC Lunch: 12 (noon) @ Vinny's on Wards Rd on Saturday March 8, 2014.

Founder's Club Member

Lynchburg OC Lunch: 12 (noon) @ Vinny's on Wards Rd on Saturday March 8, 2014.

Howdy all, it's time we had ourselves another get together. We've met at Vinny's before and the management and staff have always been welcoming, so let's get back there for some lunch and time together. If you can make it we'd love to have you as some of the last lunches or dinners were very sparsely attended. So make some time to meet some new folks or at least old ones you might not have seen for a while and let us know if you can make it. Thanks!

OC Lunch on Saturday March 8, 2014
    Vinny's on Ward's Rd (In front of Target, beside McDonald's)
    4018 Wards Rd, Lynchburg, VA 24502
    12 pm (Noon)

Look forward to seeing you there!

Founder's Club Member
    If you plan on coming to this lunch, please reply here and let me know how many are coming with you. Please bring friends and family as we try to keep these family friendly events!

jmelvin - 2
    liberatethyself - 2 maybe

Unfortunately I can't attend this one guys. Heading home for spring break tomorrow and want to get some shooting time in before I get my wisdom teeth out. If another dinner/lunch comes up before I head home for summer, I'm more than willing to join ya'll!

Founder's Club Member
    Thanks for letting us know kobie! Have a safe trip and recover from your surgery well. I'll get another lunch or dinner together in the next month so hopefully you can attend that one. Say hi to your pops from Lynchburg.